[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

So i got simliar Problems as another person. I m lvl 91 so i missed some points. I invest 1 mirror in this build. The problem is that may POB tell me that i got 2.5 million average hit. If i get all points and change some quality of gems i get 4.5 million average hit. my resis are 90%, aura effekt is like 280% and Crit Mulit is 250%.
Your Pob even for the budget (30ex) has minimum 17 million average hit. So what did i miss? There is the insane damage increase i miss? is there an option in POB that i miss?
here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/8UfaURLm
Maybe someone could help me.
Thanks
"
iPsyCHoTiX wrote:
So i got simliar Problems as another person. I m lvl 91 so i missed some points. I invest 1 mirror in this build. The problem is that may POB tell me that i got 2.5 million average hit. If i get all points and change some quality of gems i get 4.5 million average hit. my resis are 90%, aura effekt is like 280% and Crit Mulit is 250%.
Your Pob even for the budget (30ex) has minimum 17 million average hit. So what did i miss? There is the insane damage increase i miss? is there an option in POB that i miss?
here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/8UfaURLm
Maybe someone could help me.
Thanks

Sadder still, if you look at the POB Budget it doesn't have the Glorious skills set ... activating VAAL Righteous Fire plus the Glorious passives ... the DPS goes up to 25/26 million ... T_T

Amazing. I have 50ex and 2.5 mirrors in Build ... and I'm not even joking about that. I have bought and obtained 15 jewels with Mana Reserved ... Gear of 45 / 50ex each part ...

I do not understand where it fails. Hopefully Kobe brings us some light ...
"
NEW BUDGET GUIDE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/8RFO36QRfYo

All content was pretty much cleared deathless on a 30 Ex budget. The guide video includes the boss compilation, and it can be done on much cheaper if you do not use Bottled Faith. Penance Brand is GOAT skill.

Hi! Can you show the tree to level 95? Or necessarily 99? This is my first time playing aurastacker.
"
cts_Sc1sSorS wrote:
"
NEW BUDGET GUIDE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/8RFO36QRfYo

All content was pretty much cleared deathless on a 30 Ex budget. The guide video includes the boss compilation, and it can be done on much cheaper if you do not use Bottled Faith. Penance Brand is GOAT skill.

Hi! Can you show the tree to level 95? Or necessarily 99? This is my first time playing aurastacker.

Lvl 99 because it doesn't use Voices of 5 (at least). If you use this Voices you can already with lvl 94/95 to be able to arm yourself without problems.

It is clear that a Budget will never be level 99 ... it is not easy to reach that level. Whoever does it I doubt they use a build budget. It's what the Aura Stacker might have against, at the very least, you need to be lvl 92/93.
Crit Multi is very important, if you are below 300% your damage is going to be bad, and it should be easy to get to 300+% with no double multi RMR jewels.
You should try to level to low-mid 90s before trying this build out and expecting it to do the Feared and everything. If you have better Voices, then you can switch a lot earlier. A lot of people ask me what the best upgrade is, and the best upgrade is honestly more levels as passive skill points are so important, so if you are like 85-89, you should try to get a few more levels. Getting a few 5 way rotations to level is a lifesaver and honestly one of the better forms of investing your currency for character strength.
"
I need help ... the budget version of penance has almost 10mm more dps than my version where I invested 2 or more mirrors ...

I'm doing something wrong. I know I am missing some levels (I go 95). But I can not grasp that it fails so much.

Will the items be? These are my doubts, can you help me, Kobe?

I use the Glorious like you, but only with the first 2 points, since there I win the passive: Commanding Presence, the rest not because I still couldn't get the correct value.

Usually, I only help out on my discord for PoB reviews, but since you asked a lot and I felt bad seeing how much you invested, I looked at your PoB real fast. A Call of the Brotherhood with an Aura on it is not really worth it not having 48% conversion. Your amulet could have a lot more multi on it.

You also do not have a diamond flask, which is a big issue as your crit is probably low as you do not have a socketed spells have crit mod on your helmet. You also have no source of cold pen, so your boss damage will be atrocious. Your watcher's eye is really bad and could easily give you a lot more damage. Some of your reduced reservation skills do not have multi. A lot of small stuff adds up for this build as it all multiplies on top of one another, so I hope that gives you some insight on how to improve it and for everyone else here.

Be sure to check out my twitch live if you want me to answer questions as I usually do not reply to PoB checks in the comment section.
"
"
I need help ... the budget version of penance has almost 10mm more dps than my version where I invested 2 or more mirrors ...

I'm doing something wrong. I know I am missing some levels (I go 95). But I can not grasp that it fails so much.

Will the items be? These are my doubts, can you help me, Kobe?

I use the Glorious like you, but only with the first 2 points, since there I win the passive: Commanding Presence, the rest not because I still couldn't get the correct value.

Usually, I only help out on my discord for PoB reviews, but since you asked a lot and I felt bad seeing how much you invested, I looked at your PoB real fast. A Call of the Brotherhood with an Aura on it is not really worth it not having 48% conversion. Your amulet could have a lot more multi on it.

You also do not have a diamond flask, which is a big issue as your crit is probably low as you do not have a socketed spells have crit mod on your helmet. You also have no source of cold pen, so your boss damage will be atrocious. Your watcher's eye is really bad and could easily give you a lot more damage. Some of your reduced reservation skills do not have multi. A lot of small stuff adds up for this build as it all multiplies on top of one another, so I hope that gives you some insight on how to improve it and for everyone else here.

Be sure to check out my twitch live if you want me to answer questions as I usually do not reply to PoB checks in the comment section.

I greatly appreciate your response. I've been following you for a long time and it's my first full league with the Aura Stacker.

You have mentioned many things to me that I overlooked. I will review and improve :)

And of course, see you on the next Twitch stream :)
I just come to say, YOU ARE GREAT KOBE!

A few simple changes (but very important at the same time) (including Glorious Vanity with 7/3 passive: Commanding Presence) has triggered my DPS A LOT (16mm Sirus DPS) and my Resistances 90/90/90/37

And now, push and invest in going from lvl 95 to 98 at least.
Can u tell me your 6 link Setup for penance brand? Please :) im a returning player and ive tried the path of building link but it gives me an error when import. Would really appreciate the help
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
Last edited by Shada on May 20, 2021, 5:54:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info