[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

For Glorious Vanity, I am using one that gives 35% Aura Effectiveness for 7 points. You can get a lot better though.
39% for 8 point. I switched from 4 large cluster jewels to voices, 400% was great
42% for 7 at templar
Before i continue leveling my scion and sinking time, will this build be ok at a ~20ex budget? ive been reading this thread and people are complaining of lack of defenses when they have like 60-100ex invested
3x 3passivesVoices=750exalts
1%rmr might of the meek=50exalts
1%rmr intuitive leap=50exalts
I just spent over 1 mirror in standard just in 5 jewels. Things I still can NOT do:
1)any juiced boss in T16 Maps
2)Uber Atziri
3)gift to the goddess
4)any awakener level Sirus
5)tank monsters in general
6)avoid stun
7)get above 0% chaos res
8)not die by any incomming chaos damage
9)get above 4.500 es
10)get some damage
11)put the build together
12)any guardian
13)maven
14)uber elder
15)shaper
Any thoughts?
my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ngY055Kp
377% increased effect of non-curse auras without the stupid jewel that needs another mirror in divines to roll it into something useful.

You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Feb 15, 2021, 9:28:17 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:
3x 3passivesVoices=750exalts
1%rmr might of the meek=50exalts
1%rmr intuitive leap=50exalts
I just spent over 1 mirror in standard just in 5 jewels. Things I still can NOT do:
1)any juiced boss in T16 Maps
2)Uber Atziri
3)gift to the goddess
4)any awakener level Sirus
5)tank monsters in general
6)avoid stun
7)get above 0% chaos res
8)not die by any incomming chaos damage
9)get above 4.500 es
10)get some damage
11)put the build together
12)any guardian
13)maven
14)uber elder
15)shaper
Any thoughts?
my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ngY055Kp
377% increased effect of non-curse auras without the stupid jewel that needs another mirror in divines to roll it into something useful.

Check my aurastacker, 400% with 5 passive voices, I can do anything you just listed, I need more dps for deep delve. I have good dps 20m, and 6k es, with 140k ehp.
Each voice upgrade for 3 passive one is about 1mdps.

What I did a bit different is 2 abyss jewel belt, threat hope for +1 intensify. Arcane Surge watcherstone. I recently upgrade my gloves, but was able to do all that with maligaros with a bit less dps and 1k less ES.

I think I havent even spend a mirror yet.
I do have a good Glorious Vanity, without it wouldn't reach 400%, there are a few options with 39%+ aura and 7-8 passives. A worst than that can work, but you need to either run another herald or have a 3 passive voices.
Did the poster of thread die or have been called to report back to his news channel? He aint streaming anymore.
Amber Alert
A dude is missing.
Last time he was seen playing a fake super costly build that couldnt tank shaper beam.
Have you seen him?
He usually spreads fake news.

Now what? fuse it with warlord orb, get 2 influenced mods, try to elevate one, fail, cry, try again, fail once more, cry more, buy a new elevated already helmet, then use awakeners orb?
Spacecom, I agree 100% with all that you've said about the HUGE MASSIVE downsides of this very $$$$$ expensive build. The investment required to barely be able to accomplish half of what my affordable Necro Golem/Spectre Summoner and my OCC Vortex/Vaal Coldsnapper can is utterly ridiculous.

Be warned people! Not for the faint of heart. Not to mention self-casting Spark is just an annoying spell to me, gets stuck everywhere, doesn't travel upwards, etc.

And also, a Scion really sucks to level. So, since I did level one already for Ritual - I went ahead and changed into to an Ethereal Knives and multiple Heralds build.

After literally 100s of Exalts spent, it is so completely lackluster compared to my constant league starter -- Witch Occ Vortex & Cold Snap.
Last edited by Optio82 on Feb 15, 2021, 9:40:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info