[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Anyone able to take a look at my character in Ritual for this build my profile is public. I got alot of the needed gear but I still seem to get one shot randomly alot of the time specially on tier 11+ maps. Want to know what I should change or focus on next.

https://pastebin.com/F8RBWEUL

I edited in my POB
Last edited by artora on Jan 23, 2021, 1:49:17 PM
how much currency should i have before i switch to this? like is it doable with just the unique items, or? like a voices might be out of my price range right now, but the 6l shavs, as well as the other uniques and a solid amount of the clusters are probably okay.
Hey @KobeblackmambaTTV

So far i managed to aquire ~120ex for this build. I was watching ur stream few times, but still im not ensure about tankiness and dmg output. Can u provide some video/clips showing ur dmg/tankies on t16/aw8 bosses ?

Build seems pretty good and easy. I wanna swap from scion arc archamge, cuz its too much dependant on mana, and its kinda annoying, when i do smth wrong ill just get fcked up.

Im also wonderin, your build is forgivable some mistakes ? I dont expect oneshot build. Ofc not. But a decent dmg and tankiness. Can u precise it at some point ?

Thank you !
maven's orb so great

pierce 5 + tailwind + elusive is very hard (i think you will block preffix and spam get tailwind with harvest craft ?)
"
Sigosuu wrote:
maven's orb so great

pierce 5 + tailwind + elusive is very hard (i think you will block preffix and spam get tailwind with harvest craft ?)

How do you craft +2 auras and then reduced mana reserve? essence spam or what?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:

How do you craft +2 auras and then reduced mana reserve? essence spam or what?

essence of delirium spam
What is the reason to start from Templar since I dont see you do that in your tree, and why did you chose witch as your second ascent?
Only for the cast speed the auras provide?
We start from templar to receive 5% elemental penetration from the Pure Talent Jewel.
What pantheon do you use ?
Thanks for the day to day update on ritual league, nice to see what you prioritize. Still don't understand how you make so many exalt though
Last edited by Octonetwork on Jan 28, 2021, 3:29:21 AM
"
krytonsmith wrote:
how much currency should i have before i switch to this? like is it doable with just the unique items, or? like a voices might be out of my price range right now, but the 6l shavs, as well as the other uniques and a solid amount of the clusters are probably okay.

im started about 15ex investment, but craft clusters so hard(very unlucky), Need to complete clusters and gets 90 res, clusters high priority
https://pastebin.com/jASXx6zf able to farm 13+, but hard in bosses. I kill them by vaal skills.
i think about 20-25 ex comfortable start

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info