[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
trifapaul wrote:
hey guys. I am loving this build, brings back memories from my stack herald in deli. I am still a bit squishy so I Was just curious which pantheons should I use?

You should already be familiar with the build as you already played the build back in deli. It's my first time using this build so you must have more knowledge than me. And I didn't play deli. Harvest is my first league.

Anyways, here are my thoughts:
1. Your chaos res is negative even with flask up. You probably should fix that. Get chaos res on amulet or cluster jewels.
2. Your phys dmg reduction is low. I would drop Taste of Hate for Rumi's.
3. If you could fit in Divergent Determination, that would probably cap your phys dmg reduction.
4. Based on your setup, you're not running all auras that you have. I don't know which ones you are running. You should probably prioritize running all aura before aura effect.

For chaos res being a pain, I personally switched to CI. This build is pretty tanky with LL. Heck, OP actually is playing HC with this build. I just don't have chaos res except from Presence of Chayula and flask. Which gives me a +35 chaos res. I don't know but I died at one shots randomly. Since I switched, it never happened. Most probably I'm missing something. But yeah, switched to CI instead.
"
_mrkvn wrote:
"
trifapaul wrote:
hey guys. I am loving this build, brings back memories from my stack herald in deli. I am still a bit squishy so I Was just curious which pantheons should I use?

You should already be familiar with the build as you already played the build back in deli. It's my first time using this build so you must have more knowledge than me. And I didn't play deli. Harvest is my first league.

Anyways, here are my thoughts:
1. Your chaos res is negative even with flask up. You probably should fix that. Get chaos res on amulet or cluster jewels.
2. Your phys dmg reduction is low. I would drop Taste of Hate for Rumi's.
3. If you could fit in Divergent Determination, that would probably cap your phys dmg reduction.
4. Based on your setup, you're not running all auras that you have. I don't know which ones you are running. You should probably prioritize running all aura before aura effect.

For chaos res being a pain, I personally switched to CI. This build is pretty tanky with LL. Heck, OP actually is playing HC with this build. I just don't have chaos res except from Presence of Chayula and flask. Which gives me a +35 chaos res. I don't know but I died at one shots randomly. Since I switched, it never happened. Most probably I'm missing something. But yeah, switched to CI instead.

Thanks for the answer mate. I am working on it but it doesn't come cheap :).
The one in deli was much more straightforward as u needed purposefull ahrbinger as many as possible. For pantheon i was running Brine king and Garukan, but not sure if it is still the best option.
Anyway keep up the good work ;)
just been playing around a bit and you can maybe drop guardian if you link alt determination with enhance. it takes you to over 60k armor which is 85% reduction. is 5% more phys reduction really worth a whole sub ascendency point? also if you manage to get a +gems corruption on boots or gloves it will be a level 5 enhance which i think will max out phys reduction without guardian.

inquistor can give up to 14% more dps plus you would be immune to elemental ailments. assassin or raider could give perm power or frenzies on bosses. there's a few cool possible options
Does anybody here have experience running a CI version of this build? I'm looking at the other scion aura stacker but it's recommending stuff that I'm nowhere near able to put all up at once due to cost.

I'm trying to work between the 2 aura stacker builds on the forum but this is my first one so I'm not really able to suss out what moves I can make without likely bricking the build.

Thanks everyone.

ETA: I guess I'm asking if the jewels from this build can be swapped into the CI build to avoid the expensive voices jewels, etc. Thanks again. :)
Last edited by RedMenace13 on Oct 17, 2020, 10:22:46 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
just been playing around a bit and you can maybe drop guardian if you link alt determination with enhance. it takes you to over 60k armor which is 85% reduction. is 5% more phys reduction really worth a whole sub ascendency point? also if you manage to get a +gems corruption on boots or gloves it will be a level 5 enhance which i think will max out phys reduction without guardian.

inquistor can give up to 14% more dps plus you would be immune to elemental ailments. assassin or raider could give perm power or frenzies on bosses. there's a few cool possible options

I've been testing the same on PoB. Inquisitor feels like it's the best all-rounder, with a couple nods to Assassin and Deadeye for more map/boss specific benefits. If someone has done some in game testing, I'd be really interested.
"
Coreyzano wrote:

I've been testing the same on PoB. Inquisitor feels like it's the best all-rounder, with a couple nods to Assassin and Deadeye for more map/boss specific benefits. If someone has done some in game testing, I'd be really interested.

i think it's best to buy a 6quality nebulis and link bother purities in there if you can. end up with 82% pen and just keep guardian ascendency for 90% phys reduction
"
RedMenace13 wrote:
Does anybody here have experience running a CI version of this build? I'm looking at the other scion aura stacker but it's recommending stuff that I'm nowhere near able to put all up at once due to cost.

I'm trying to work between the 2 aura stacker builds on the forum but this is my first one so I'm not really able to suss out what moves I can make without likely bricking the build.

Thanks everyone.

ETA: I guess I'm asking if the jewels from this build can be swapped into the CI build to avoid the expensive voices jewels, etc. Thanks again. :)

i moved into ci by only switching chest and shield. you can keep the exact same auras as long as you add 1 or 2 RMR corruptions and also 1 or 2 RMR clusters for the purities. it feels stronger than lowlife and my damage is better (tho i did add enchanced purities to make up for it)

heres my pastebin if interested https://pastebin.com/tywBpSdZ

9m spark damage for sirus with no buffs, 12.5m with avian + harbinger and 21.3m with vaal rf and vaal haste. damage is complete busted as long as you hit the right aura effect and have the alternate qualities
Last edited by crazypearce on Oct 18, 2020, 5:04:02 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:

i moved into ci by only switching chest and shield. you can keep the exact same auras as long as you add 1 or 2 RMR corruptions and also 1 or 2 RMR clusters for the purities. it feels stronger than lowlife and my damage is better (tho i did add enchanced purities to make up for it)

heres my pastebin if interested https://pastebin.com/tywBpSdZ

9m spark damage for sirus with no buffs, 12.5m with avian + harbinger and 21.3m with vaal rf and vaal haste. damage is complete busted as long as you hit the right aura effect and have the alternate qualities

Thanks a bunch, it looks like I'm heading in the right direction now.

I'm a little unsure of how the purity auras work. From what I've read, in order to get to 90% max res, you need a level 23 gem with enough aura effect to get there. Where is a good resource to read about this? The purity pages on wiki feel a little light.

Thanks again!
Hello everyone, I got up to 90 LVL and there is no damage, tell me what I'm doing wrong? This is my first character of this type.
"
RedMenace13 wrote:

Thanks a bunch, it looks like I'm heading in the right direction now.

I'm a little unsure of how the purity auras work. From what I've read, in order to get to 90% max res, you need a level 23 gem with enough aura effect to get there. Where is a good resource to read about this? The purity pages on wiki feel a little light.

Thanks again!

You could also stick with Prism Guardian if you don't have a shield yet. Just put in gems that would not reserve any mana after Prism Guardian's reduce mana reservation. But a rare shield would be better for ES.

You can play with PoB to get the breakpoint on where you could achieve the 90%. I have 21 purity socketed in helm, which makes it 23, as you've said already. Around 3.01 - 3.06 aura effect, you could achieve the 90%. You can see this number in PoB, Calcs tab. Change the socket group to any of your aura gems and you can see it. Around 3.72 -3.79 you could use just level 20 gem. No need for 23. There's no in between. No 21 and 22 gems. There's just 20 or 23.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info