[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

"
Kakabot237 wrote:
Strange question. Not sure what goes wrong ( prior 3.15 I am sure everything was fine), but now I got 10% reservation for War banner, 50% for Pride and 40,95 for flesh and stone with Mime. Therefor can't switch all three of them simlutaneously. Something changed in 3.15 ?

Thanks in advance !

Should be in the updated passive tree. We changed the path a little so we could get a reservation node so we are able to run it like that. Until you spec that you can just unlink the maim and be fine
Thanks for fast response. Checked the passive tree vs yours. The only point reducing stance reservation there is Stance Skill Reservation, next to Versatile Stance Node. It gaves 10% reduction. Flesh and stone reservation is 35 %, Maim added 130% reservation = 45,5% mana reservation and even with 10% reduction it ends up with 40,95 % which is not achievable with Pride 50% and Dread Banner 10%. Sttrange. Pre 3.15 everything was working fine. Checked the patch notes. Seems like in 3.15 Reservation was changed from 115 to 130 %. That's why combination doesn't work now.
"
Kakabot237 wrote:
Thanks for fast response. Checked the passive tree vs yours. The only point reducing stance reservation there is Stance Skill Reservation, next to Versatile Stance Node. It gaves 10% reduction. Flesh and stone reservation is 35 %, Maim added 130% reservation = 45,5% mana reservation and even with 10% reduction it ends up with 40,95 % which is not achievable with Pride 50% and Dread Banner 10%. Sttrange. Pre 3.15 everything was working fine. Checked the patch notes. Seems like in 3.15 Reservation was changed from 115 to 130 %. That's why combination doesn't work now.

Sorry about that mate. I had forgotten about the mana multiplier changes. From looking at it Im saying just drop the maim support linked to flesh and stone now and you should be fine. Ill update it in the guide.

Again sorry about that
I can not import the build via pastebin, i get and error using the Path of Building tool. Is there an updated version or do i have to change settings?
Hey all, I started playing recently and I still don't have a full grasp of some of the mechanics of this game. I read the convo about reservation and maim support, and that we can't use pride, b&s, f&s and dread banner due to mana reservation limits.

I just wanted to confirm that this is still impossible even with the veiled mod "Non-channeling skills have a -7 to total mana cost" on both rings, if that even applies to reservation skills.

In other words, should I just be slapping a chaos resistance mod or some damage mod and give up on using either blood and sand or the banner?
"
ObliviousN00b wrote:
Hey all, I started playing recently and I still don't have a full grasp of some of the mechanics of this game. I read the convo about reservation and maim support, and that we can't use pride, b&s, f&s and dread banner due to mana reservation limits.

I just wanted to confirm that this is still impossible even with the veiled mod "Non-channeling skills have a -7 to total mana cost" on both rings, if that even applies to reservation skills.

In other words, should I just be slapping a chaos resistance mod or some damage mod and give up on using either blood and sand or the banner?

Hey. Sorry. We dropped B&S and dropped the maim support on F&S. You should be good after those changes
Another question before I blow a bunch of exalts on a watchers eye: what exactly does the 20% increased total recovery per second implicit on jewels do?

The only thing I can see change in my misc stats is my "Life Leech Total Recovery Per Second Modifier," which is currently at 140%. My base and maximum leech amounts haven't changed, so I'm a little confused as to what the implicit is actually doing.

Also, how important is getting awakened gems? I saw that awakened brutality and melee physical damage were both 1-2 exalts, but awakened multistrike is a whopping 20ex.
"
ObliviousN00b wrote:
Another question before I blow a bunch of exalts on a watchers eye: what exactly does the 20% increased total recovery per second implicit on jewels do?

The only thing I can see change in my misc stats is my "Life Leech Total Recovery Per Second Modifier," which is currently at 140%. My base and maximum leech amounts haven't changed, so I'm a little confused as to what the implicit is actually doing.

Also, how important is getting awakened gems? I saw that awakened brutality and melee physical damage were both 1-2 exalts, but awakened multistrike is a whopping 20ex.

The implicit doesn't matter at all. I was just harvest rolling it and that's what it landed on and I stopped playing the character to get a proper one.

Awakened gems are just a nice to have. You'll get more damage but not as much before since the nerfs
Sorry if you've stated this already but which stance is better to use? Do you switch to blood for bosses or just camp sand?
"
Ramasama wrote:
Sorry if you've stated this already but which stance is better to use? Do you switch to blood for bosses or just camp sand?

Blood for bosses, Sand for mapping

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info