New Skill Effects for Sunder and Earthquake & the Dark Magic Weapon Skin

I gotta say, this being a slam focused patch and Ground Slam being one of the original 6 skills to exist in Path of Exile, I was hoping it would finally get its first MTX. Sadly, the wait continues =(.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
"
Drakaris wrote:
Pfffahahaha... Releasing sunder effect when like... according to poeninja, 9 people play sunder? Do you even PoE, GGG? :DDD

Exactly. It's much worse than last league. Sunder is more dead now.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Just too late GGG.
You may not be well informed, but these 2 skill just got HUGE nerf 2 weeks ago and are now unplayable.
Sorry for the artist, sunder effect is actually nice.
Glimmerwood looks INSANE!!

As someone who buys a ton of MTX please have this theme added to more skills. I personally wont buy the Sunder mtx as I dont like or play the skill but this themed MTX on other skills would be an instant buy.

A++ Work everyone.
Sunder looks cool, too bad no one plays it.

Earthquake is played quite a bit, but this looks lame. It is like the Crystal and Gore Earthquake skin had an ugly baby.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"
Sarganis87 wrote:
Can you please return the option to turn off post-processing?

I cannot enjoy visuals of the game for longer than 15 min with soapy water all over the screen.

Thank you in advance.
Yeah, I miss those crispy visuals a lot. Bloom all over the place.
Solution to melee: make it look like a spell!

It does look cool I'll give it that.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
These skill effects are nice and all but I really wish you would make skill effects usable for more than one skill so we don't have to keep playing the same skill over and over to use the effect. This would have been great to use with any of the non-elemental slam skills if you didn't want to use it for Tectonic, Ice Crash or Consecrated Path. Though I don't know why it couldn't work with those as well. Selling each skill effect separately just lowers it's value and use, in addition to driving the cost up exponentially.
:( no groundslam mtx? :( We already have mtx's for all these skins but groundslam 0. It has been in the game SINCE BETA. Theres literally skills that have no mtx's and then others with about 10. What is the criteria for you to make mtx's? I mean come on guys. Whats up with this selective skill choice you guys are having. Maybe fix that algorithm you guys got or get a real person to actually make a list with all the skills with mtx's in the game thanks.
Love looks of Sunder !
Bad Seed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info