3.11.1 Patch Notes

Did I miss it or is manually having to start dispensers still not fixed? (you set them to auto but still the big icon to manually start them is shown and if you don't, they will not dispense anything)
Great stuff. Espcially the increased drop rate of T2 seeds from the T1.
"
PolarBehr wrote:
Not sure whose idea it was to add a massive amount of added small passives grant xxxx but it has ruined crafting jewels way worse than occasionally getting socket rolls. Instead of having a one or at max two options for small passives, such as +lightning resistance at a flat 5 or 6%, now there are simply the ability to get from 2 to 6 lightning resist percent so it expounds the problem 5 fold. Trying to make a simple 2 skill jewel is almost impossible now, as there are simply too many small added passive options. It's ridiculous. Removing 3 chances to roll either 1, 2 or 3 sockets, but adding 500 additional small passive modifier variables to now roll thru is not the way to 'fix' it, it's how you make it much much more broken.

Please revert the small added passives variable changes.

Just take a jewel with iLVL < 84
Most of that added crap small passives are iLVL84
Check craftofexile.com
"Fixed a bug where Fortify Support could apply to some triggered skills, such as Combust from Infernal Cry." THAT WAS A BUG!? Now i'm just pissed of, this was how i got fortify, this should have remained a feature, NOT a bug meant for removal, i didn't find it op, i found it a nice change of pace, i insist, add it back to the warcry
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
dont see this improvements, im droping like 1-2 tier 2 seeds from 80ilv+ tier 1, and tier 4 drop rate.... 1%?
"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG for ur work!

when ban bots starting? pls stop bots!

please before poe2 release! remove chaos recipe, or make it ilvl 75+

No
After this patch the league feels broken. Augment, remvoe/add crafts are too common now.
Innocence bless you guys, tyvm for the improvements
Honor is in the challenge. Pride, in the victory.
Bloom ignored yet again.
Still no giving back of the option to disable bloom altogether.
My "exile" from exile continues, as my health is more important to me than a game.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Much fixes Such pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info