Harvest Boss Kill Event on Consoles has been Extended

Can't wait to hear the numbers of players that actually managed to complete this challenge wading through the dcs, bluescreens and just outright unfair deaths.
They deserve medals for the level of sh-tuff they put up with for this event
PS4 SSFHC
On the way to her, I was met by her guards: blue screen, bugs, desyncs. They took many of my strong characters, but I did not give up and got to Oshabi. Enjoy the video clip, this life-and-death battle.

https://youtu.be/8Nf_-VPmVMQ

There is a bushes bug (7:45) due to which the center of the arena burned and I could not get to the boss. I thought that the battle was lost, but I managed to hold out and win.
Last edited by Alex_Wardaddy on Jul 16, 2020, 8:47:54 PM
"
"
Rekt_that wrote:
Noone has killed it because the game runs like ass. An extra week won't fix that

Games totally playable on console, I got world first console awakener kill and console awakener 8 kill in hardcore metamorph league.

Game runs fine on xbox, this league is smooth as fuck.

Your either delusional or a casual, likely both c:
Can't even finish tier 3 maps with ease because of Flicker Strike desync...
"
"
Rekt_that wrote:
Noone has killed it because the game runs like ass. An extra week won't fix that

Games totally playable on console, I got world first console awakener kill and console awakener 8 kill in hardcore metamorph league.

What are you talking about, I play on Xbox one x and damn garden is so laggy, legion is so laggy, delirium is just dead,garden with dilirium not possible.
Я надеюсь на патч 3.12.0. Пожалуйста ч люблю эту игру, но играть невозможно.
"
Keyreal6698 wrote:
"
"
Rekt_that wrote:

What are you talking about, I play on Xbox one x and damn garden is so laggy, legion is so laggy, delirium is just dead,garden with dilirium not possible.

which is funny because I'm on the original Xbox One (the one that came out at it's launch) and the game has been better this league than it's ever been for me. I'm running the game on a ssd though - which has helped a ton.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info