Creating Oshabi

"Look! This is how much work our team has made! So much time and effot and we're letting it go to waste!"

Fix Oshabi ggg, your contest looked completely rigged and you refuse to address this issue. I can't say I'm happy to see the record breaking player base loss, but it seems well deserved.
nice detail
"
CoolDepot wrote:
I wanna see a similar post about ''Creating the new stash tabs''

XD
Last edited by Rekill on Jul 1, 2020, 1:56:03 AM
so what?

who cares..
Oshabi is fucking hot <3
Change my mind.
I would have rather been able to invite her to and have her in my hideout. :(
While very nice story and touch to the story. It feel bad to see NPC sacrificed to become a boss of its own content.

If she could be redeemed through to boss fight, just to be corrupted once again after and after, again and again. Would open the possibility to have her as master.

After the first iteration she would discover just how bad the groove and life force was and would seek to find means of destroying it. - By using it.
She would eventually end up failing and becoming the boss again.

It felt nice thinking that there could be master whose specific reward was crafting, instead of loot explosion.
/ yawn

I adore her design and I hope to do more fan art of her soon! Thanks a bunch for the refference guide on the cloth pattern and tattoo.
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
"
While very nice story and touch to the story. It feel bad to see NPC sacrificed to become a boss of its own content.

If she could be redeemed through to boss fight, just to be corrupted once again after and after, again and again. Would open the possibility to have her as master.

After the first iteration she would discover just how bad the groove and life force was and would seek to find means of destroying it. - By using it.
She would eventually end up failing and becoming the boss again.

It felt nice thinking that there could be master whose specific reward was crafting, instead of loot explosion.

This is way better than what we got.

Also making it a race to get to the Harvest boss fight just to have her disappear and never to be seen again makes no sense. Do GGG want us to care about the NPCs or not?

I really did love her design. It's just too bad can't see her for the rest of the league, even tho she was supposed to be the face of Harvest! Was nice couple of days tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info