3.11 - Earthshatter - Berserker, Max Rage, Big Deeps. (updated 29th)

Work In Progress

Hi, I’m SaizoSol. I mainly play Berserker and I only play leagues, I’ve been playing on and off from release so I feel I have somewhat of an understanding of the game, however I’m no pro. I’m sure a pro can make this build shine much better than I could.

Quick Intro To The Build.
Earthshatter, from what I’ve noticed from playing both versions the slow and the fast, that Earthshatter really shines when you have faster attack speed, your shatters pump out a lot of damage, I found slow attacks resulted in random deaths while mapping.

The only unique item required is the new Bear’s Girdle.

Playstyle.
The playstyle is rather fast and you use all main skill slots, Leap Slam, 3x Warcries and Berserker + Totem and your Earthsatter, it can be rather fullon but once you get used to it you will become much easier to manage.

Mapping - The build is rather fast when it comes to mapping, you leap slam and shatter. While mapping I precast Enduring Cry at the start to help get my endurance stacks to 5, then it’s easy to maintain and I use Enduring Cry to for my shatters. I only really use Seismic Cry when there are harder mobs.

Bossing - All you need to do is, preload your Seismic + Intimidating, it should be in range and give you max rage if not you might need to use Enduring Cry once in range, it will put you to max rage, then proc Berserk. As your rage starts to run down just use your warcries to reload your rage back to 80. I’ve been able to keep my rage pumping back up in all boss fights, but tbh most just die really fast.

Pros.
- Great for clearing maps, decently fast.
- Solid mix of defensive nodes and support skills.
- Good boss killer.
- Can do physical reflection map mods, with craft.
- Should be able to do all content.

Cons.
- Don't recommend no leech maps, you can do them with mana flask with overleech mod on the mana flask.
- Temporal Chains. Earthshatter, just doesn't feel nice when your swinging like a snail. You can do it, but chance u'll get clipped on hard maps.

I honestly don’t know atm, the build is still too new.

100% Reduced Reflected Physical Damage
Getting 100% is possible now, 60% from the skill tree and you can get the last 40% from ilvl 75 Elder or Hunter rings, it's prefix and it's called. (You and your Minions take (46–55)% reduced Reflected Physical Damage)

Path of Building.
- https://pastebin.com/ra1F7Z8K
No monkey crap selected in configuration, only what I know I'll have while boss fighting.

Fist of War.
I'm on the fence with this support gem, it's nice while map clearing, but it starts to get out shined once you start to get attack speed, Ruthless becomes more effective vs bosses. For a single hit Fist of War is your best option hence why I like it for clearing maps.

I've been doing some testing on extremely hard rolled T15-T16 maps using Fist of War and Ruthless, I've only done around 60+ so far but Fist of War feels smoother at clearing the harder maps, but I noticed the dip in damage vs the boss, mind you most bosses die in seconds so I think it will come down to play style on which suits you best. I will keep testing until I have better results from large pool of maps.

Helm Enchantment
- Earthshatter creates +1 fissures.

The Pantheon.
- Soul of Arakaali
- Soul of Shakari

Bandits.
- Alira: Mana Regen, Crit Multiplier and Resists.

Skill Gem Links.

Earthshatter - Impale - Brutality - Melee Physical Damage - Fortify - Ruthless

Second Wind - Enduring Cry - Seismic Cry - Intimidating Cry - Blood Magic - Berserk

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic - Vaal Ancestral Warchief

Cast when Damage Taken - Blood Rage - Summon Ice Golem - Immortal Call

Pride - Precision - -Blood and Sand - War Banner

Current League Gear
Spoiler

Please note, until you get -7 mana cost ring mod, only level your Precision to level 10, or it will feel at times your mana is an issue.
Last edited by saizosol on Jun 29, 2020, 7:41:02 PM
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2020, 6:12:49 AM
thanks for the guide, This is what I was looking for!
"
darkfuku wrote:
thanks for the guide, This is what I was looking for!

I somewhat updated the guide, and Path of Building skill tree has changed, minor changes. I've dropped Natural Authority and spec'ed else where. Also pushing 100% physical immunity with the build.
"
100% Physical Immunity.
Getting 100% is possible now, 60% from the skill tree and you can get the last 40% from ilvl 75 Elder or Hunter rings, it's prefix and it's called. (You and your Minions take (46–55)% reduced Reflected Physical Damage)

No, You can't get "100% Physical Immunity" since the cap is 90% on Phys damage mitigation. What you are thinking probably is "Reflected damage immunity", which is also wrong since 100% reduced reflected damage != immunity.
Last edited by sirdond on Jun 29, 2020, 2:12:40 AM
"
sirdond wrote:
"
100% Physical Immunity.

No, You can't get "100% Physical Immunity" since the cap is 90% on Phys damage mitigation. What you are thinking probably is "Reflected damage immunity", which is also wrong since 100% reduced reflected damage != immunity.

So I messed my wording up, thanks for that I will update. I made it sound like your immune to physical damage hahaha.
"
saizosol wrote:

So I messed my wording up, thanks for that I will update. I made it sound like your immune to physical damage hahaha.

All good! It's better to raise some questions now, than have angry beginner people commenting about dying on a pyhs immune build to phys damage :)
Last edited by sirdond on Jun 29, 2020, 4:16:39 AM
Does this build not need accuracy rating?
"
sirdond wrote:
"
saizosol wrote:

All good! It's better to raise some questions now, than have angry beginner people commenting about dying on a pyhs immune build to phys damage :)

Yeah, I had rather good crack up once you pointed it out. I was like hahaha how crap does on get 100% physical immune lol.

"
hallohoofd wrote:
Does this build not need accuracy rating?

You pickup Versatility, Harvester of Foes and Anoint (Feller of Foes) are your main nodes then sub nodes are Art of the Gladiator and Born to Fight. That should get you to 98% accuracy, then craft some items with accuracy to reach 100%.

Edit* Forgot to add, Precision once leveled to 20 gives you 100%, I have mine at around 15 atm due to mana issues, I still don't have decent crafted (-mana ring).
Last edited by saizosol on Jun 29, 2020, 10:07:09 AM
Hello,
Does this build good on T16 , Sirus etc ?
The crushed effect on belt is Crushed lowers Physical Damage Reduction by 15% does this mean mobs go to -15% physical giving you more dmg on them?
moooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info