[3.11] Earthshatter - Berserker, Max Rage, 10-40mil DPS, Solid Tank, Quick.

"
saizosol wrote:
"
Higuey wrote:
What's the best chest piece to craft for this char?

Honestly you don't need BIS chest, you can pickup ilvl 84 (Elder) Glorious Plate for few chaos, I got mine for 1 chaos. Then in your seed crafting the yellow tier 1 seeds, just use attack craft until you create something decent. It will always roll Attacks have +% to Critical Strike Chances.

Later down the track when you want to start min-maxing look at getting something better which can roll other stats, but honestly until you reach that point there isn't any point trying to craft endgame armor so just grab something cheap.

u mean 1 chaos for chest 5 Link?
I've always avoided Abyssus in the past. I remember way back playing Blade Flurry Raider/Inquisitor/Zerker with it on and it felt so uncomfortable.

But I'd say with all the new changes and your set up, I can honestly say I love using it now hahah. Build is fun! This build could catch more eyes if you find the time to touch up on the guide -- Leveling section / and adding more detailed explanations, color coded areas etc, but for "newer" players of course that are looking to play Earthshatter :)
"
I've always avoided Abyssus in the past. I remember way back playing Blade Flurry Raider/Inquisitor/Zerker with it on and it felt so uncomfortable.

But I'd say with all the new changes and your set up, I can honestly say I love using it now hahah. Build is fun! This build could catch more eyes if you find the time to touch up on the guide -- Leveling section / and adding more detailed explanations, color coded areas etc, but for "newer" players of course that are looking to play Earthshatter :)

Glad you like it, I have found one issue which got me killed 4 times in matter for 10 maps. I got Frozen..... So now I'm working on my boats and adding Can Not Be Frozen craft lol as it cost me my level...

Yeah, I've started writing up a detailed guide in word and I've started some leveling tree's, I was planning on giving it major overhaul. I just wanted to test few more things before I went all out, the direction the build needs to go is more critical chance, with Diamond Rings, Shaper Gloves, Assassin Mark Curse. That brings us up to 50-80% then add in bottle of faith, and you have your 90%>

That will all be in the guide.

hey im enjoying this guide but i notice your "Levelling tree" that uses poeurl aren't working for any of the levels.
Also i am not able to find the skill point Forceful Skewering - am i missing something? it is now "Harpooner"?

Thanks for the guide.
"
JamesLo131 wrote:
hey im enjoying this guide but i notice your "Levelling tree" that uses poeurl aren't working for any of the levels.
Also i am not able to find the skill point Forceful Skewering - am i missing something? it is now "Harpooner"?

Thanks for the guide.

Hey mate, I fixed the Leveling Trees for some dumb reason it doesn't like https:// added to the url... I'm web dev so I added it by default.

Forceful Skewering is near Scion right next to the life node clusters. They moved it away, we don't need Harpooner and honestly I wouldn't bother taking it even if I was 2H rather lack luster.
Hey do i need this shield in build? I want to try it at ssf but dont think so this shield will drop .
"
Faierv wrote:
Hey do i need this shield in build? I want to try it at ssf but dont think so this shield will drop .

It's not 100% needed, you just won't have the insane uptime I have with Berserk that's all. But I highly recommend it if you want to have ondemand warcries that give you max effect and 80 rage before you even enter combat. It's the biggest buff this build can get, as we ramp down in damage rather then ramp up, so starting out we hit extremely hard.
Amazing I see you pulled it out after my post :D

Question what is your accuracy % I dont see any accuracy on gear so you can cap it with precision and ice golem and war banner alone ? if so its amazing !

How is mob mentality ?, with 6 warcry I supose you are full of charge all the time ?

You ditched glancing blow ? why ? does your survivibility suffered ?

"
ffogell wrote:
Amazing I see you pulled it out after my post :D

Question what is your accuracy % I dont see any accuracy on gear so you can cap it with precision and ice golem and war banner alone ? if so its amazing !

How is mob mentality ?, with 6 warcry I supose you are full of charge all the time ?

You ditched glancing blow ? why ? does your survivibility suffered ?

I'm testing out Cluster Jewel setup, I didn't want to make it core as not everyone can get these jewels.

Main jewel atm is attack damage due to fact it's easier to get 2 rolls I wanted. I wanted mana leech and life leech.

The damage is roughly the same, now for Mob Mentality it's not bad I plan to add a cluster jewel setup once I'm happy.

One thing I did change was Mana Flows for Revelry, little less mana but it gives us 10% increased effect from auras, turns out was decent as well.

Accuracy I'm 100% capped, even without War Banner I'm capped, Honestly with just Precision + Ice Golem + War Banner your capped. I do have some crafted on my weapon but that's only due to fact I had nothing else.

I will be adding my upgraded gear soon, I've almost finished crafted endgame gear, mostly missing life rolls atm which shouldn't be far away, I plan to add guide on how I made my crafted gear as it was rather easy with seed crafts.

I have some rather solid crafted gear about to be added to build, just missing life rolls. I've tried to add crit multi and crit to all items, I've got +1 curse armor so I can run Assassins Mark and Vulnerability, new gloves and boots coming, and I'm working on a (Warlord Helmet) atm, won't be as powerful as my current one, but I reached such high numbers in DPS losing Abyssus won't effect me much.

Edit* forgot to add I dropped Glancing Blows and went back to Immortal Call, I honestly didn't feel much of an improvement from Glancing Blows, and reason for change back to Immortal Call is well felt it scaled better with my build, I don't die from one shots and I can instant heal back up with pots and enduring cry.

Just to give you an idea, once I add my new items and without anything crazy selected in path of building. My Initial impact does 25mil and my spikes do 18mil, now that's around 50-60mil dps it's rather insane, and that's without bottled faith. You rock around with 6k life still beefy tank, but dps goes throw the roof and you have 60% crit chance baseline.
Last edited by saizosol on Jul 19, 2020, 9:44:57 PM
"
saizosol wrote:
"
ffogell wrote:

I will be adding my upgraded gear soon, I've almost finished crafted endgame gear, mostly missing life rolls atm which shouldn't be far away, I plan to add guide on how I made my crafted gear as it was rather easy with seed crafts.

Looking forward to seeing updated gear to aim for and a way to craft it. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info