[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Hottikatti wrote:
"
GRogamanda wrote:
Guys,

Running this build for a week and I am having problems.

Just trying to link a 6L Shaves but have the lorica....

Problem is - I cant seem to get the damage numbers out of POB and I get annihilated by Minotaur - 6 portals for one kill....

Can someone with more brains than me take a look at the attached?

I not the alternate clarity and stuff which I will do....just need to keep my minions alive and I dont seem to be up at 200% auras yet..

https://pastebin.com/fRwwjSr7

Cheers in advance

Just so you are aware.....just took 4 mins to kill maligaro because he was being health buffed by maven....the silly cow!

Imo this build don't work as op as before anymore with budget. Build is for sure doing red maps with budget but when you hit end game bosses, juiced maps, guardians etc. you need invest char much more to handle them.

Few things you should focus.

1) Get clusters with replensis presence + first amoung equals. You really need aura effect. Even 4 points aura clusters with replensis + first amoung gives 20 % aura effect
2) get Awakened minion damage, Awakened brutality, Awakened melee phys
3) Try to fit aspect of spider/avian to your build
4) Get more jewel spots for T1 minion flat phys dmg abyss jewels (these gives lot of dmg)
5) Get better abyss jewels

I did personally invested for more auras and dropped my max res a bit by using hungry loop and vivicent. Changed clayshaper for minion wand and seems bosses melt down faster. Before wand I used Cold iron point which also felt better than clayshaper by looking golem dmg.

My res is 87/85/86 and es is 6,7 k. Sirus, Shaper, Uber elder, guardians, hard maps etc. are easy at the moment. For echoes of atlas, I have done only 4 guardian fight which was easy. Have to see how mavens and other boss fights will go.

You can look my char with Pob.

Account name : Hottikatti
Char name : Haudankaivaja

I'm not him, but I'm struggling hard with Maven's 10/10 invites. Tried two of them, without any hard mods, and my carrions just got melted away in a couple of seconds. Tried Cold Iron Point instead of mace - same. I also have Torrent Reclamation belt as well, but it seem worse on POB. All previous advices are met, except Aspect - I've got a free suffix on my gloves, but couldn't find a profitable way to enable it. Sirus A8 dies without issue.
How do I proceed with the build? I even managed to get woked Multi, but Maven's bosses still seem unbeatable.

https://pastebin.com/GaXgFi4B
ign: Kissmyastma
"
Vitalidze wrote:
"
Hottikatti wrote:
"
GRogamanda wrote:
Guys,

Problem is - I cant seem to get the damage numbers out of POB and I get annihilated by Minotaur - 6 portals for one kill....

I not the alternate clarity and stuff which I will do....just need to keep my minions alive and I dont seem to be up at 200% auras yet..

Cheers in advance

Just so you are aware.....just took 4 mins to kill maligaro because he was being health buffed by maven....the silly cow!

Imo this build don't work as op as before anymore with budget. Build is for sure doing red maps with budget but when you hit end game bosses, juiced maps, guardians etc. you need invest char much more to handle them.

1) Get clusters with replensis presence + first amoung equals. You really need aura effect. Even 4 points aura clusters with replensis + first amoung gives 20 % aura effect
4) Get more jewel spots for T1 minion flat phys dmg abyss jewels (these gives lot of dmg)

I did personally invested for more auras and dropped my max res a bit by using hungry loop and vivicent. Changed clayshaper for minion wand and seems bosses melt down faster. Before wand I used Cold iron point which also felt better than clayshaper by looking golem dmg.

My res is 87/85/86 and es is 6,7 k. Sirus, Shaper, Uber elder, guardians, hard maps etc. are easy at the moment. For echoes of atlas, I have done only 4 guardian fight which was easy. Have to see how mavens and other boss fights will go.

I'm not him, but I'm struggling hard with Maven's 10/10 invites. Tried two of them, without any hard mods, and my carrions just got melted away in a couple of seconds. Tried Cold Iron Point instead of mace - same. I also have Torrent Reclamation belt as well, but it seem worse on POB. All previous advices are met, except Aspect - I've got a free suffix on my gloves, but couldn't find a profitable way to enable it. Sirus A8 dies without issue.
How do I proceed with the build? I even managed to get woked Multi, but Maven's bosses still seem unbeatable.

I was one that entered this boat with lot of problems... and now, handling content like 10/10, 4 shaper/elder guardians and 4 breachlords. What I can say is:

A) The build can't do that on a budget;
B) The build isn't safe.

IF you don't buff your minions, they will die. IF you don't stay close to bosses to apply pride, they won't die. IF you stay too close, you will die.
There's a sweet spot between too close and too far. There, in that spot, still will be projectiles, lots of no textures and fear.

Don't get the wrong. The build is strong, but not that tough like it was. It can melt bosses for sure, but since I played spectres for like 6 seasons, it's by far too squishy since you can't avoid things without letting minions die. Sirius and his star into the center of arena is a big pain, btw.

So, i'd take a look about positioning into the 10/10 fight as you can kill A8 easily. Minions sometimes just go to a target far away and get unbuffed and shit happens.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Jan 27, 2021, 6:48:09 AM
"
Darkkaos wrote:

I was one that entered this boat with lot of problems... and now, handling content like 10/10, 4 shaper/elder guardians and 4 breachlords. What I can say is:

B) The build isn't safe.

IF you don't buff your minions, they will die. IF you don't stay close to bosses to apply pride, they won't die. IF you stay too close, you will die.
There's a sweet spot between too close and too far. There, in that spot, still will be projectiles, lots of no textures and fear.

Don't get the wrong. The build is strong, but not that tough like it was. It can melt bosses for sure, but since I played spectres for like 6 seasons, it's by far too squishy since you can't avoid things without letting minions die. Sirius and his star into the center of arena is a big pain, btw.

So, i'd take a look about positioning into the 10/10 fight as you can kill A8 easily. Minions sometimes just go to a target far away and get unbuffed and shit happens.

Would you mind sharing the minions that you use on mapping/bossing?
"
drkkbr wrote:
"
Darkkaos wrote:

B) The build isn't safe.

Would you mind sharing the minions that you use on mapping/bossing?

4 carrion since using cold iron point
8 zombies ofc
2 frenzy monkey + 1 they of tul

1 frenzy + 1 power charge monkey seemed lower dps, and they of tul is there to prevent some oneshots that happens A LOT with my low ES gear...
I have done almost All bosses invitation 10. Maven/Uber/Sirius on A9. Im using Damage on full Life and no Impale Gem. I still Need to Change my Belt to Darkness Enthroned. I Suggest Rotten/Renewal/Vicious Bite on the large Cluster Jewels and repleneshing/first among Equals on Medium Clusters. Awakening + quality on support gems Also if not using vivinsect + 3 on both the unset rings.
"
Vitalidze wrote:
"
Hottikatti wrote:
"
GRogamanda wrote:
Guys,

Cheers in advance

I didn't have any problems with 10 boss fight, neither anywhere else. It might depend of which bosses are in fight. I did look your Pob, where do you get such of damage for golems? I can't figure it out. I have 1/3 of your golems dmg and golems are still melting bosses.
Is the guide and the lvling part actual for 3.13? is the build still strong in this legue?
What to do about bleed? I keep dying from it
"
Coldlucidity wrote:
What to do about bleed? I keep dying from it

Bone Armour will stop the bleeding. You get it from ascendency.
Hey. I play standard and got my feedback:

1)The build runs fine, even with the massive nerfs.

2)I'm stuck on 86/87 resists. Any hint?

3) I'm using crappy boots/gloves and an +/- good helm. Any good idea for endgame or harvest mods? I wanted huge boosts on physical reduction or ES, just came back for a few months without playing. (And I don't like evasion) ~~

4) I noticed you don't have animated guardian. Any massive nerf that I'm not aware? It can increase speed, damage and charges drastically. Why remove it?

Ps: feel free to correct my english if needed.

Thank you
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info