Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

I'll say the same as everyone here.

I support you by buying one supporter pack per league

I can understand why you would create a tab per league to make some $$$

but please allow us to ctrl-click item and default then into a tab.

It's more management now to have that many tabs than to just handle quads
really?
Pretty annoying knowing we have to constantly buy new stash tabs for certain currencies every new league just so our stashes aren't scattered around.
thank you Tencent
Here we go... Just give us some kind of autosorting, So the item goes to the right tab, if we own the tab.

You guys can make new tabs and more money.

We can play the game instead of just playing With stashtabs.

Win win

Shame on you guys. First a shitty league and now these kind of stuff!
Shame
I like new tabs but, Metamorph tab have space for organs and Delirium tab dont have space for cluster jewels, why?
ign: Bikvin
This game isnt F2p anymore with all these new tabs getting added every leauge or so, how about acually give some of the stash tabs to the poor standared accounts out there

Grinding greed games
"
Artophwar wrote:
With all these special tabs there needs to be a button to sort items into these special tabs. Still having to scroll through a billion tabs and click everything in is not a great solution.

Item Weight matters when its in your inventory and having a portal limit. Items in stash dont need Item Weight because stash is basically infinite, only limited by how much we spend on them.

Sadly, stash is not infinite. When my standard stash accumulated over 3000 remove-only stash tabs from 8 years of all the leagues - it stopped working.

As of now, i can NOT access my items in the standard stash that I have collected over 8 years. I can not use standard league, and all the new leagues are basically void leagues because none of the items or currencies are available to me in the standard league.

I have written to GGG support about this issue - havent met such a cold and heartless rejecting response in a while. They wouldn't even tell me when i will be able to access my items. Just said "we are aware of the problem".

Such bs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info