Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

You are the worst troll I have ever heard of

But I have heard of you

So good job on that, I guess

Everything else tho? 2/10
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Standings:

Lightee - 30% of Prize Pool

PoEDan79 - 20% of Prize Pool

AlkaizerX - 10% of Prize Pool

Steelmage - 8% of Prize Pool

Guccipradas - 7% of Prize Pool

Atte - 6% of Prize Pool

Kevsonn - 5% of Prize Pool

TG1337 - 4% of Prize Pool

qSenator - 3% of Prize Pool

RaizQT - 2% of Prize Pool

Waggle - Arcane Seraph Wings MTX + Dusk Weapon Effect MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Toaster - Arcane Seraph Wings MTX + Dusk Weapon Effect MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Fightgarr - Arcane Seraph Wings MTX + Dusk Weapon Effect MTX (Supplied by GGG)

J0shd0g - Arcane Seraph Wings MTX + Dusk Weapon Effect MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Supercell - Arcane Seraph Wings MTX + Dusk Weapon Effect MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Carn - Hydra Wings MTX + Kraken Portal MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Enderbantoo - Hydra Wings MTX + Kraken Portal MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Brudjk - Hydra Wings MTX + Kraken Portal MTX (Supplied by GGG)

TheFriendly - Hydra Wings MTX + Kraken Portal MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Metamo666 - Hydra Wings MTX + Kraken Portal MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Which one of these is you OP? I would like to know how highly I should esteem you.
"
innervation wrote:
Spoiler
"
Standings:

Lightee - 30% of Prize Pool

PoEDan79 - 20% of Prize Pool

AlkaizerX - 10% of Prize Pool

Steelmage - 8% of Prize Pool

Guccipradas - 7% of Prize Pool

Atte - 6% of Prize Pool

Kevsonn - 5% of Prize Pool

TG1337 - 4% of Prize Pool

qSenator - 3% of Prize Pool

RaizQT - 2% of Prize Pool

Waggle - Arcane Seraph Wings MTX + Dusk Weapon Effect MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Toaster - Arcane Seraph Wings MTX + Dusk Weapon Effect MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Fightgarr - Arcane Seraph Wings MTX + Dusk Weapon Effect MTX (Supplied by GGG)

J0shd0g - Arcane Seraph Wings MTX + Dusk Weapon Effect MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Supercell - Arcane Seraph Wings MTX + Dusk Weapon Effect MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Carn - Hydra Wings MTX + Kraken Portal MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Enderbantoo - Hydra Wings MTX + Kraken Portal MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Brudjk - Hydra Wings MTX + Kraken Portal MTX (Supplied by GGG)

TheFriendly - Hydra Wings MTX + Kraken Portal MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Metamo666 - Hydra Wings MTX + Kraken Portal MTX (Supplied by GGG)

Which one of these is you OP? I would like to know how highly I should esteem you.

He's already given himself an excuse (using his alternate) here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2931395#p23469689
"
SadDropUser wrote:
Jokes and irony aside, how dare you question someone who trailblazed the game to actually get it to a point where someone like you could write down a build guide off the curtails of higher tierers.

Ya, show us one of those and we might just respect them for it. Until then, empty claims reap scorn and ridicule. Might as well get used to it...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
SisterBlister wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:
Jokes and irony aside, how dare you question someone who trailblazed the game to actually get it to a point where someone like you could write down a build guide off the curtails of higher tierers.

Ya, show us one of those and we might just respect them for it. Until then, empty claims reap scorn and ridicule. Might as well get used to it...

Just look at your flasks and flask art and thank me later. Yeah, I was one of the people who aggressively pushed flasks getting a rework and also having UNIQUE ART. So you do stand corrected, or in this case seated.
"
SadDropUser wrote:

Just look at your flasks and flask art and thank me later. Yeah, I was one of the people who aggressively pushed flasks getting a rework and also having UNIQUE ART. So you do stand corrected, or in this case seated.

And this makes you a pro?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"
SisterBlister wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:

And I already told you on pg 15, I invented unicorns and sex toys. With precisely as much proof as you gave.
I think unicorns and sex toys beat flask graphics, so bow down to me, peon!
I’m a pro! How do you know? I said so, duh! I haven’t played D3 in a few years, but I highly doubt Blizzard actually made enough administrative decisions to the game to keep its progression on par with PoE. I cannot imagine a “pro” finding D3 more engaging. When I left I’d start a season usually as the last build I played because well it got buffed every time. I’d go directly into Rifts to level and virtually never stop. The whole R/GR progression is reasonably similar to mines. The only real difference is since D3 leans more toward group play. Well-geared players (barring streamers) get to show off more than they do in PoE.

Plus, even though both GGG and Blizzard sold out to Tencent, Blizzard games have gone P2W whereas PoE still is not. Just look up what the Chinese can purchase on their servers if you want to see what a P2W PoE would look like.
"
Aldonés wrote:
I’m a pro! How do you know? I said so, duh! I haven’t played D3 in a few years, but I highly doubt Blizzard actually made enough administrative decisions to the game to keep its progression on par with PoE. I cannot imagine a “pro” finding D3 more engaging. When I left I’d start a season usually as the last build I played because well it got buffed every time. I’d go directly into Rifts to level and virtually never stop. The whole R/GR progression is reasonably similar to mines. The only real difference is since D3 leans more toward group play. Well-geared players (barring streamers) get to show off more than they do in PoE.

Plus, even though both GGG and Blizzard sold out to Tencent, Blizzard games have gone P2W whereas PoE still is not. Just look up what the Chinese can purchase on their servers if you want to see what a P2W PoE would look like.

POE group play is as redundant as a circus merry-go-round. "OH HE'S GOT THE AURAS". "OH HE'S THE TANK". "HE'S THE BOSS CLEARER". Hurr Durr as your people say.

And yes, I did invent several flask art takes and changed how they were used permanently. What did you say you did, I believe nothing if memory serves.
"
SadDropUser wrote:

And yes, I did invent several flask art takes and changed how they were used permanently. What did you say you did, I believe nothing if memory serves.

You still won't admit that unicorns and sex toys are better. Hurr durr, I believe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info