Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Introducing Chat for Consoles in Path of Exile: Harvest

I literally creamed my pants.
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
What happens when it gets flooded with third party sites, pedaling items for cash though?

GGG's been waging a war against those sites on PC chat since 2012. It's been an unending and unwinnable game of whack-a-mole since the spammers are free to create new accounts as soon as they're banned and can keep trying new variations of their messages until they finally find one that doesn't get trapped by the spam filters.

Unless GGG can institute bans at the console level, I don't think they'll have any better luck stopping the spam on XBox/PS.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
What happens when it gets flooded with third party sites, pedaling items for cash though?

GGG's been waging a war against those sites on PC chat since 2012. It's been an unending and unwinnable game of whack-a-mole since the spammers are free to create new accounts as soon as they're banned and can keep trying new variations of their messages until they finally find one that doesn't get trapped by the spam filters.

Unless GGG can institute bans at the console level, I don't think they'll have any better luck stopping the spam on XBox/PS.

Ya i came from PC so i knows it. Im just asking cause we used to have a feature on xbox in trade that allowed us to add a little note when selling or buying and it got removed due to the third party sites flooding the market with the url's on everything. So i'm hoping this wont be the case here as well.
"
hllbicak88 wrote:
it would be really nice to integrate ps4 to poe.trade

no, please, poe.trade is awful and it's not run by ggg. if you mean the official trade site, then yea.
Clearly says few improvements..I'm not disappointed in the new chat system but your running an event that req end game.. I hope the other improvements are to have poe run better on console.
This proves to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that GGG and Tencent should be investigated by the CIA for the currency spamming websites. I got a strong gut feeling they have a vested interest now.

Sending them a tip on their tip line.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jun 23, 2020, 7:15:10 AM
"
This proves to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that GGG and Tencent should be investigated by the CIA for the currency spamming websites. I got a strong gut feeling they have a vested interest now.

[Removed by Support]

Make sure to call FBI too to be sure the problem its looked into.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jun 23, 2020, 7:15:28 AM
It would be nice to integrate poe trade (official site) to the consoles. And thanks for the improvement.
"
"
"

[Removed by Support]

Make sure to call FBI too to be sure the problem its looked into.

It's international so it becomes a CIA issue due to foreign interests. You think I was born yesterday?

Yeah, it's big brain time.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jun 23, 2020, 7:17:46 AM
I would like to have more filters in the market on consoles... just like poe trade (official site)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info