New Celestial Skill Effects - Molten Strike, Tectonic Slam and Ice Nova

Flashy. Can we get a gloom herald of purity plz? So like the minions greated from the herald also become shadowy figures.
Cool, now all i gotta do is w8 for the sale :D
Celestial EQ!
That background graphic that statically follows you / fills in areas always messes with my eyes / gives me vertigo.

Tectonic is probably the worst case ever of a poorly laid out after effect for celestial versions of skills.
Would love to use Darkprism Weapon Skin with 2 handers, but my immersion is kinda ruined by the char holding the blade of a two handed sword, which is a two handed axe. Plz give axe a unique skin effect for Darkprism Weapon Skin so it doesn't look like crap when wielding an axe! This goes for all other multi skin MTX.
So does anybody know when the next stash tab sale will be?
I still miss the old molten strike. The changes so that the balls only spawn on enemy hit made it feel awkward.

New wildfire jewel is interesting but it doesnt help much with clear. Even with GMP and +2 proj helmet enchant, it doesnt have the necessary coverage + damage output. I realize that it could be my build that is lacking though lol

Mtx is awsome
New tabs for oils when?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
New tabs for oils when?

1. Oils
2. Cluster jewels/jewels in general
3. Skill gems

3 new tabs to sell. Did I miss something? I find it funny that we have an essence tab and uniques tab but still no tab for skill gems, especially now with the expensive awakened gems.
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
New tabs for oils when?

1. Oils
2. Cluster jewels/jewels in general
3. Skill gems

3 new tabs to sell. Did I miss something? I find it funny that we have an essence tab and uniques tab but still no tab for skill gems, especially now with the expensive awakened gems.

Catalyst :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info