🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Leveling Guide Fully updated now.

It contains the 5th iterations of the build with easy to understand theory commentaries to make you understand how and when to update to the next level of the build.

Im working into adding the old full version of the thread.

Then Ill work into the new PoBs to add into the new main topic.

This is gonna take multiple hours, making a nice format in this forums is a mess
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Ty Kelzar for putting so much work into your guide so close before league start!
Love you <3

"
he is working on it

Awesome def going this build
Last edited by Laere on Jun 18, 2020, 1:45:28 PM
Thank you for making this build guide. I thought about doing one also, but with your great work I don't have to! :)

I made my own version of this for last league.... Super Tanky high damage, it's great. Trivializes ALL content.

This was my gear last league, slightly different than yours, but your gear was insane. :)

You can see full character "MyNecroHasVD" from my profile. Wand, Shield, and Chest were all Crafts of mine... rest of gear was trades
Last edited by CrypterPOE on Jun 18, 2020, 2:02:11 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys.

The whole guide is all together now.

I have made a very deep detailed write into the leveling and progression part of the build, covering Gem selection and explaining the different logical evolution of the build, from League Start (1st Iteration) to the very very very top end options (5th iteraiton)

You can read all that in the very 1st point (#0), the Leveling guide. I added aswell a list of important items, gems and sources to upgrade the build, for those people who lack DPS and are not sure of which is the reasson.

I gotta do some RL stuff now, but in 1 hour from now Ill start to work the PoBs I promised and will add them to the very beginin of the Thread under each category for each one.

Ill try my best. But please, share me your ideas and thoughts, the more brains the more gains.

After all this time you still haven't figured out that awakened spell cascade linked to desecrate not only isn't needed but is in fact worse than a level 1 not-awakened spell cascade due to corpses being spread out in a larger zone.

Your build is very strong, no doubt, but I think a warning at the beginning saying that this build won't be any good until you can get an awakened spell cascade for volatile dead would be a good idea considering that 90% or more of the players will never be able to afford one.

Sorry for being negative and best of luck in Harvest.
"
artifleur wrote:
After all this time you still haven't figured out that awakened spell cascade linked to desecrate not only isn't needed but is in fact worse than a level 1 not-awakened spell cascade due to corpses being spread out in a larger zone.

Your build is very strong, no doubt, but I think a warning at the beginning saying that this build won't be any good until you can get an awakened spell cascade for volatile dead would be a good idea considering that 90% or more of the players will never be able to afford one.

Thanks for the input. Your statements, sadly, are wrong.

1) You will get more VD/DD/Offering from Awakened Cascades

2) No, you dont even need cascade for being good. I actually leveled up to 90+ into SSF and HC SSF with not even a 6L, and absolutelly crap gear. Simply following the same progression route I share in the guide!

3) Same whishes for you!! Take a try at my build, EZ PZ to hit level 100 :)
"
artifleur wrote:

i don't understand what you are trying to say ...

1rst paragraphe you said that a awakened spell cascade is worst than a lvl 1 normal one but in the second you tell us that the build is not good until we get a awakened spell cascade ...

EDIT : i finally figure out ... normal spell cascade support for desecrate but a awakened one for VD
Last edited by Inialla on Jun 18, 2020, 2:10:50 PM
i will reroll to this build after few week. In delirium league i did my skilltree from kelzar and bought few items from him we will see how much further this build will go this league with so ez craft options lol
Last edited by gangstatalisman59 on Jun 18, 2020, 2:42:28 PM
Maybe edit your Gem Link setup (mainly the 6L) in order of importance of the gems
(we will not have 6L right away so it will be nice to know what gems to use if you for example only have a 4L)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info