[3.12] Infernal Blow Champ - All Content, 1H/2H Options, ~30M Shaper DPS (No Cluster Jewels)

3.12 Sword & Board Smite Jugg update!!

Ok guys, this toon is looking pretty sick!

T16 Dark Forest - Corrupted, Delirium

Youtube: Smite Jugg - T16 Spider Forest (Corrupted, Delirium)

This is a "D3 style" build using mostly all uniques (just a flask and jewels non).

The clear is amazing! Smite is so good but sadly, I am LITERALLY the only person playing the skill at all lol...

Won't you guys give Smite some love? ;)

-::- The Gear -::-

Anyway... The guide is coming soon, cuz I think it deserves it. There's so many little pieces in this puzzle of a build to make it work, so I have to take my time to put my thoughts in order for a guide.

In the meantime, the latest PoB: https://pastebin.com/GnBgn5Ut

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Sep 25, 2020, 9:33:48 PM
3.12 Guide Update!

If anyone is still reading this, this is my guide for 3.12:

3.12 Sword & Board Smite Jugg

T16 Incursion - Smite Clear Speed Showcase

GL!
Sorry to bother you, I am pretty new and want to try this build (I play on the PSN). Would you mind showing me a picture of the passive tree. I'm not able to use the pathofbuilding site. Thank you for your help.
Hey,

Do you plan on updating this build for 3.12 or is your main focus the smite jugg for now? I have always loved infernal blow but never managed to actually get it viable for endgame.

Cheers,
I'm pretty interested in this build, but none of the POBs work for me. :/ Any chance you could fix them?

Cheers
POB links invalid :(

*Correction
the "Regular Gear PoB" is not working! - Error response code 404
Last edited by Fathervic on Jan 5, 2021, 3:49:16 PM
Furthermore...

This is a trend I see a lot... in the guides (which is awesome) they say bandit selection....but in POB they are not the same....This to me is just lazy...but I do hope it is a commen bug and NOT people just wanting to show off DPS numbers i POB with their flasks active.....sigh
Spent the last 3 hrs now with this guide....hmmm

I really don't wanna be mean, but I really feel this is FAKE and BS.
None of the numbers makes sense....Neither in POB nor in regards to your "guide"

There are huge discrepancies between, videos, the guide, and the POB...Im quite sad, since i thought this would be sincere...and HEY maybe it is...and it that case i apologize. but this is simply not good enough! -But I do mean that I am sorry if I'm mistaking.....however.....

So these are my notes for new players who don't know how to spot these things!

First of all!
When there are no leveling options in POB
When there are no notes in POB
When there is no link between the wriiten guide and what POB says
When there is HUGE dps number in POB (always check configuration :)
When there is HUGE dps-numbers in POB (try to take his axe away ^^)
When there is 6 videos at the start of the guide, instead of a welcome and introduction
When there is no sight of the OP in later discussions
When there is NO response from OP to very new players...
When there is NO NARRATICE!
When there are TONS of really awesome guides by people who actually care about you, and wants to include you in this awesome game! -

Then......it's not a guide!
(and hey that's fine....freedom of speech and all...I'm behind it! - but the main reason why I am writing this response, is that I truly think this OP guy is a faker and not to be trusted...so who cares? -Well I do :D

Second of all!
Please don't trust these people! this is not what Path Of Exile is about....it is NOT a showcase but a game we ALL are building....and that is why I myself have stuck with it since beta! (yes im old)

Don't listen to these kids who only wants to brag about their big numbers in POB that they made up themselves!

...Buyers beware! -This is actually everything Path Of Exile is NOT supposed to be! - its not supposed to be a showcase, but a community!

All in all im extremely disappointed...since i have been looking for a cool INF.BLOW build for a while...but this is copy/paste from old stuff that isnt viable anymore!

P.S
Now I will get flamed....but im a big boy and I can handle it! -Hopefully I reached some new players who wont fall for this....BS

Let the flaming begin :)
Last edited by Fathervic on Jan 5, 2021, 5:10:24 PM
"
corosou wrote:
3.12 Sword & Board Smite Jugg update!!

Ok guys, this toon is looking pretty sick!

T16 Dark Forest - Corrupted, Delirium

Youtube: Smite Jugg - T16 Spider Forest (Corrupted, Delirium)

This is a "D3 style" build using mostly all uniques (just a flask and jewels non).

The clear is amazing! Smite is so good but sadly, I am LITERALLY the only person playing the skill at all lol...

Won't you guys give Smite some love? ;)

-::- The Gear -::-

Anyway... The guide is coming soon, cuz I think it deserves it. There's so many little pieces in this puzzle of a build to make it work, so I have to take my time to put my thoughts in order for a guide.

In the meantime, the latest PoB: https://pastebin.com/GnBgn5Ut

GL!

How tanky is this?... you show amazing clear speed, but, what about single target damage?... how it works against sirus 8?... Tanky in general?... And, why all uniques?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jan 10, 2021, 2:01:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info