Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

"
Fuzzonodrome wrote:
Eh I am very upset with myself. Cuz' I have spent a lot of time playing the game and a lot of money spent to support it.

Why you have destroyed Brand play-style - without any consultations with players?
Now playing brands is more like being a 'wanky' miner build.
You have to put brands same way as throwing mines, except u have lower range and dps... so you cannot depend on your huge mana communicability with arch-mage support anymore... cuz' you need to call them an and on again.

Good job I found another addictive game!
I hope a head of the one, who destroyed the whole pleasure I had with the game - will works one day!

Whats the game?!
Nerf bow again? Bows expensive and they do this. What's wrong with this game. Remember meta bow 3.9? there is no meta bow!. And now always Necromancer? i think they will change the name of game is path of necromancer.
Huh. Just noticed Terminus got nerfed, but its base wasn't one of those affected by the 'buffs'. What gives on that? It says all the uniques listed were nerfed because of buffed bases, but the base Tiger Sword didn't get buffed. The Lion Sword got a change to give Dex and Strength, but the Tiger was left alone, so isn't this just a normal nerf (A pretty big one at that), not a balance? Nerfed by 28.6 flat damage, or 48 DPS. On a sword that only has about 257.4 on average pre-nerf at max 260%, or 432 DPS, that's over a 10% damage nerf at max rolls. Pretty nasty nerf for a niche item, ain't it? Especially when claiming it's to balance it from it's base being changed despite it's base not even touched?
"
elpipi wrote:
"
Fuzzonodrome wrote:
Eh I am very upset with myself. Cuz' I have spent a lot of time playing the game and a lot of money spent to support it.

Why you have destroyed Brand play-style - without any consultations with players?
Now playing brands is more like being a 'wanky' miner build.
You have to put brands same way as throwing mines, except u have lower range and dps... so you cannot depend on your huge mana communicability with arch-mage support anymore... cuz' you need to call them an and on again.

Good job I found another addictive game!
I hope a head of the one, who destroyed the whole pleasure I had with the game - will works one day!

Whats the game?!

I want to know too! lol

Was excited to jump on with my buddy to start the league now, figured I'd check the notes before starting to make sure of any adjustments... and holy wow... I just can't keep up anymore. Every single time I find something I like, it's either nerfed or changed so much I don't find interest.

What game mate?!? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info