Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

Oh yeah, way to get rid of the one good Pantheon. Back to completely ignoring the whole mechanic. You know, the whole second act of the game... And Divine Vessels... Yeah, we skip that, except Shakari. Nice!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Jun 15, 2020, 7:54:39 PM
Oh boy.. thanks GGG!
Ok rip my dual wielding impale bulld.
Duel wielding nerfed and deep cuts removed.
My Damage just halved...
Nice read
Is it Friday yet
"
Hexproof now gives immunity to curses, on top of preventing any curse being applied. This means that if you gain Hexproof, you'll immediately remove any curses on you. This was an oversight that this wasn't already the case, and will mean that stealing Hexproof from enemies will now clear all curses off you.

THIS IS A BUFF
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
I'm really hyped for the league and two-handers getting some more love. Thanks for working so hard and shaking up things a bit!
why? why ggg is doing this? why it is nerfing DW just to made TW more played than DW? is this really necessary? i dont understand, the only and one playstile that i can have fun with is dw, and ggg is just killing it. I just cant understand... why
F VMS
F Cyclone
F DW
....aaaaand 50% of POE playerbase absolutely gutted

F/F would not F again

Last edited by poggazoo on Jun 15, 2020, 8:00:38 PM
Oof so much oof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info