Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

Well that is pretty awesome!
"
bluewelkin wrote:
I am not sure what they mean by main server, "international sever" though. Are Seoul and Japan severs also considered one of it?

Yes. I can access both them through my Client. Seoul just migrated to international a few leagues ago. There was a free hat event that celebrated the migration.
I was excited seeing topic of this thread, thinking "Ok, I won't win it, obviously, but it's really cool idea, let's check, maybe there is small, minimal, itsy-bitsy chance...', clicked, read:

"The first person to slay this final boss in Harvest's Hardcore Solo-Self Found league will..."

Ok, good luck, have fun! I'll go back to my (also fun, maybe) sc life.

---

Ok, I read the rest of the thread like a normal person and now I see there IS a chance! HA! FUN!
Smile! <3
Last edited by Wilc on Jun 15, 2020, 7:27:49 AM
"
TheOxgod wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
I am not sure what they mean by main server, "international sever" though. Are Seoul and Japan severs also considered one of it?

Yes. I can access both them through my Client. Seoul just migrated to international a few leagues ago. There was a free hat event that celebrated the migration.

Thanks! heh heh! Time to do race then! :)
they provided 2 laptop and they race the racers to win them because the rest of us will never get not even one microtransaction for free for all the time we are playing or consistency, nice job again im on my way, now that this game got enought fame they dont care that much about us..
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Why GGG is so obsessed with speed runs, do they realized that is bad for their MTX business ?

More faster players finish the game, less time they spend playing it and less chances to sell mtx.

They already against new player mentality because instead making the game more friendly for new players they just keep making it more complex.

more than 20 friends tried the game and 18 told me I must be mad to spend more time watching ytube guides than play the game, and is true, until GGG decided to do sumnt, they will continue begging us to buy new cosmetics instead making the game more friendly for new players.

I really hope that this wrong mentality will change with PoE2, but I guess it will be even more complex than the first.

Sorry for the little rant, but im sad that I waste so much energies try to involve play this game many friends and they all run away do to the excessive complexity of the game.

"
Hennri wrote:
are these settings needed to run path of exile without lag?

oh, now make sense

xD
"
TheOxgod wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:

everything except china, the south korean realm (forgot the provider's name) and realms maintained by garena (taiwan) are considered international servers.

a (outdated) list is here, japan is belonging to the international realm.

"
Razor_PoE wrote:
"
Lyonnel wrote:
I won't play SSF again until GGG fix the trials in map.

limiting my builds with what I loot or craft is really cool and fun, but be disabled by 2 points of ascendancy during several months only because I'm unlucky (when you have 5 trials, you have less than 17% to get the last trial each time you find a trial), it's all but fun.

we already can put Offering of the Goddess in map device. So why not a Map + 2 or 3 Offerings of the Goddess "map recipe" that opens a map with one trial in it ? that would be still random, but, more frequent (and the wrong trials would be useful to get more offerings).

You can participate in the race in softcore trade league.

Delirium league launched on 13th of March. On the 14th of March there were people on SSF Delirium that had completed uber lab as you can see here on the ladder.

https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/SSF%20Delirium/4/1584144000

If you need several months for something that other players do in several hours, you're doing something wrong.

Ehm, no. That is the logic of RNG. I'm not playing SSF, but one of my personal limits was "not joining missing Trials in Global". The one league I got all different Trials in like 6-8 maps with Trials, the last league was 1 missing after like 100 Trials occured in Maps. I finally told my friends to look out for my missing and did it that way. Sure, at normal SC I could have always stepped into /820 and search the chat for it, but in SSF this is not an option. The fact that other people are not unlucky is no proof that a unlucky person did something wrong. ;)
congrats steel/venutra on the laptop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info