More Harvest Crafting Options

4 more days and Harvest will be upon us !
These look completely bonkers. Please realize GGG that you can't adjust or remove any of these crafts mid league. It's completely unfair to everyone if you decide after league start that certain mods are too good because only the turbo farmers will have them in the first few days. I really hope these were tested beforehand.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
These look completely bonkers. Please realize GGG that you can't adjust or remove any of these crafts mid league. It's completely unfair to everyone if you decide after league start that certain mods are too good because only the turbo farmers will have them in the first few days. I really hope these were tested beforehand.

chris said they are aware of how op these crafts are and that, quote, "they will likely break the game". according to him, it might not go into the core game like this so we should enjoy it while we can.
Last edited by dachoppa on Jun 14, 2020, 9:56:47 PM
So the first list has "Augment an item with a new Life modifier" Underneath that is "with lucky values"

so if they are both there, why use the first one ?

at first glance they appear to be exactly the same cost ?

what am I missing ?

Thank You
"
Dougie222 wrote:
So the first list has "Augment an item with a new Life modifier" Underneath that is "with lucky values"

what am I missing ?

Thank You

it's probably just taken randomly from a pool of mods and it picked two mods where one is strictly better.
pls buff necromancer
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
Dougie222 wrote:

what am I missing ?

Thank You

it's probably just taken randomly from a pool of mods and it picked two mods where one is strictly better.

They've mentioned a few times now that the values for lifeforce in these teasers are placeholders and not to be considered final, likely the lucky values one will cost more lifeforce. In addition to that, what modifiers you get are tied to what seeds you plant, so there is a good chance that better modifiers like that will be from rarer seeds, even if they are from the same tier.
PIG

... for all these twitch-infested
It is pretty sick to add an implicit modifier to cluster jewels.. seems that cluster jewels are no longer optional but will become mandatory for any serious op build... new poe skill tree must be planned with at least 25 points into cluster jewels - non optional -
wow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info