Preview of Harvest Crafting Options

thanks for help ssf playerrss <3
"
For someone that is not engaging a lot in trading or rotas this is great!

Not at all, you still have to grow this little shits, wasting your time, space, effort, and the item itself, to get something which wasnt even remotely worth it.
Only ssf players get anything out of it.

They will have to remove the "based on it's tier", or everyone will ignore
this recipe.

With this change I could atleast throw my tier 1-5 maps on it.
Last edited by IceKingLP on Jun 10, 2020, 6:58:14 AM
I disagree, having a better control on the map loot will help a lot for atlas completion AND able to "spend" map to have more master missions is great.
I don't see how it can be bad. I welcome any way for me to control my progression instead of praying to RNG gods every minutes to progress in the Atlas.

EDIT: To GGG, we don't see all the crafting options (Obviously) but will we have a crafting option "Sacrifice a Map for another map of the same Tier" or "Sacrifice a map for another map in the same region"
Last edited by Funinyourgame on Jun 10, 2020, 7:57:08 AM
"
freud19821215 wrote:
what is a map currency? I can't even find it on pathofexile.gamepedia.com, is it a sextant? if so why not just say sextant, it's so confusing even for an old player not to mention new players.

there is a similar thing you can get from a div card. i think it's sextants and chisels
SSF is getting some love with this league, which is nice. I was planning to try it anyways, but now that you can get extra Zana missions to progress atlas completion and spawn those damn lab trials and whatnot it's even more appealing. Now the only question is how accessible this mechanic will be.

I am a bit sad that it is built inside a farming simulator minigame, but who knows maybe it will not be too annoying. At least its not something that covers my regular gaming experience into a layer of milk and deadly ground effects where if you stop to pick up a single loot you die. I always prefered league mechanics which are somewhat separated from the core game.
Looking promising guys, keep it up!
I genuinely can't wait I'm suffering from withdrawal
Nice! :D
Hopefully a way to get more delve action from this?
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Still the same boring endgame sadly. Thanks for trying though.

Please tell me one ARPG with more diversity in the endgame.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info