New and Changed Warcries in Path of Exile: Harvest

Infernal Cry looks lit! :)
As a two-hander player I dont see how this will benefit and promote two-handed play style at all.
Two-hander builds can also reach 10 attacks per second without bigger problem. So they are slower at base, but not so much to promote alone slowly big hiting gameplay style.

The game promote attack speed to much. It is a multiplier to damage, all procs like lifesteal, on attack effect, % chance stuff, flatten your accuracy curve to make it feel consitant, make you more responsive, doesnt lock you in long animations, make you travel faster and so on.

There is nothing you gain from being slow and hiting hard. You neither have higher DPS overall, usualy the reverse, you have the lower DPS and you lose everything listed above.

You gain only one thing, easier to stun mobs, where many bosses are immune to stuns.

We would need few keystones to fix that problem, stuff like:

1)100% more damage, 30% less attack speed

2)You proc all stuff 10 times per attack if you attack once per second. This effect is reduced the faster your attack speed is, reducing to 1 proc per attack on 10 attacks per second.

3)All attack speed modifiers are converted to increased and more damage modifiers at x% ratio.
As someone who always liked Berserker for it's warcry node, I am thrilled.

A tiny bit worried-but-not-so-much about cooldowns though.
"
VKpD wrote:
RIP any builds not in the SW corner that wanted to use instant warcries.

Anoint?
"
Rekill wrote:
"
VKpD wrote:
RIP any builds not in the SW corner that wanted to use instant warcries.

Anoint?

you can't anoint keystones.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas it is not specifically worded (yet):

does general's cry TRIGGER a linked melee attack or is it thought more as support.

i'm not thinking the RIDICULOUS vaal ds exploit AT ALL, if it's NOT triggered.
oh FROGGERS
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"It covers enemies in ash, a debuff that scales with the power of nearby enemies. It also causes enemies that are affected by this debuff to explode with fire damage when they are slain"

Is this a new covered in ash effect or is it only specific to infernal cry?
"
dgmsti2012 wrote:
"It covers enemies in ash, a debuff that scales with the power of nearby enemies. It also causes enemies that are affected by this debuff to explode with fire damage when they are slain"

Is this a new covered in ash effect or is it only specific to infernal cry?

prbly the same thing like chieftain/ascendant-chieftain/xophs blood
I miss Abyssal cry, the purple explosions were nice.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info