OFFLINE [3.12 Heist Softcore] Paws' Bossing Service [Warranty/Streamed/Videos/Services since 3.10]

Super nice guy. Carried my Uelder and offered to buy ring if it rolled well. Further on, he helped me finish out a couple of challenges to hit my 36! I would fully recommend using his carry service.
Amazing guy,

Very professional and helpful, i'm noob and he help me to much, i love people like this,

Thank you very much, all games need players like you,
Stay safe and fun,

Thanks again,
Regards
Its rarely to find a good guy like him :) thumbs up
A super friendly and great guy !! Definitely recommend him to help. help me with my A5 Sirus.
10/10
Couldnt agree more with everything thats been said. Super nice guy and very helpful. He's true on his warranty. If he fails he'll really compensate you!
Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Even more new videos added. I think at this point, I have a video for almost every piece of "end-game content" out there. I'm sure you could find videos of cleaner, faster kills out there but...well, my videos are real. I don't guarantee deathless kills (although most are deathless!) but I do guarantee completion, so much so that I offer a warranty behind it! :)

On that note...

"
doctorbig wrote:
Couldnt agree more with everything thats been said. Super nice guy and very helpful. He's true on his warranty. If he fails he'll really compensate you!

This poster is someone I saw asking for help in one of the 820 channels. Long story short, they had two portals left on a Vaal Temple map. I confirmed it was not reflect or regen, then offered to help. The remaining two bosses were the reflect guy and the physical degen/AoE boss. There's no excuses - I failed to clear the boss fight in the two remaining portals. I did let the player know ahead of time I could not guarantee success. Still though, I paid them 1ex as a "fine" for wasting their time.

As we got to chatting, they mentioned they were just doing Vaal Temple to spawn a conqueror in that region. I hooked them up with 8(?) Burial Chamber T14s and mapped with them for awhile until their conqueror spawned. After that, they mentioned they had a Doryani's map and asked if I could help with that. We successfully cleared that map together.

Thanks again for taking the time to post, doctorbig! And as always, I do not delete or attempt to modify anything anyone else posts on my thread - if I misrepresented anything that happened, please feel free to correct me. Cheers man, hope to play again soon!
Online now!
Super friendly carry, goes out of his way to help people. I asked for help for a think and ended up getting help from him all day, was a pleasure playing with him :)
This guy is super cool and chill. Very knowledgeable and friendly player that can help you with many things. Would recommend 10/10
Just added Paws after he announced on Global that he was helping carry, and he even messaged first to ask if he could help with anything. Super great guy and fun to talk to also. He helped with a lot of my challenges. Great guy :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info