[3.11] Carrion Golemancer smokes the world! a small build guide // sirus 8 in 1m22s // videos //

"
Jochims wrote:
Hi!!
I'm thinking in give a try to this build. I always think about golem build, and that's my wish for the next league (Depend the nerf's). For now, I have 10ex, it's enough to have fun and have a good suvivabiliy?

10ex is more than enough to get this build started. This was my leaguestarter for harvest^^
Survivability depepends on how aggressive you play but I can say that I killed sirus on lower budget than 10ex.
If you need some budget options just let me know.

Cheers
"
elbramso wrote:
"
Jochims wrote:
Hi!!
I'm thinking in give a try to this build. I always think about golem build, and that's my wish for the next league (Depend the nerf's). For now, I have 10ex, it's enough to have fun and have a good suvivabiliy?

10ex is more than enough to get this build started. This was my leaguestarter for harvest^^
Survivability depepends on how aggressive you play but I can say that I killed sirus on lower budget than 10ex.
If you need some budget options just let me know.

Cheers

Good to know! 10Ex to kill Sirus A8 and not suffer, it's a very good budget.

You already have an idea to the next league (i don't know if came some notice abtou changes/nerfs etc). It's good to know if this build will continue strong to the next league.
Changed a few things and like it so far:
https://pastebin.com/t3pczNYb

- added Arena Master as a fourth spectre. The attack speed and movement speed feels very good.

- added aspect of spider (4 reduced mana node + some reduced mana primordials)

- I lowered my armor drastically but increased additional physical damage reduction on:

1. Amulet 5% (warlord mod easily craft-able)
2. On warlord boots 4%
3. basalt flask 15%
4. chaos golem 26%
5. 3x minium endurance charges 12%

Total Amount of add phycial damage reduction without diminishing returns of armor: 62%
With armor: 90%

So the damage is very good and the char also feels very tanky.
Last edited by Hedrock01 on Aug 12, 2020, 1:17:55 PM
I have a new question. Seeing POB, I didn't understand why the staff have 3 + 3 link...
and why did you use convocation on weapon and boots? It's for security like, when damage take use convocation... and when need to move with minions use manually?
The same with Desecrate... but in this case will only use flesh offering when take damage... thats it right?

Maybe it's dumb question, but I need to understand :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoJFQE1Hb8

Couldn't phase Sirus A8 in last Phase though :(
so....is this TheGAM3Report1's build?
Any chance you can do a mini guide for a 10ex budget?
"
Hedrock01 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoJFQE1Hb8

Couldn't phase Sirus A8 in last Phase though :(

But it was close^^ for bossing you should cast flesh offering (lvl 20) and desecrate (lvl 4 or so) manually.

"
Jochims wrote:
I have a new question. Seeing POB, I didn't understand why the staff have 3 + 3 link...
and why did you use convocation on weapon and boots? It's for security like, when damage take use convocation... and when need to move with minions use manually?
The same with Desecrate... but in this case will only use flesh offering when take damage... thats it right?

Maybe it's dumb question, but I need to understand :P

The low lvl desecrate in boots are only for afk blighted maps^^ I swap in a low lvl flesh offering for this aswell.
The lvl 20 flesh offering is cast manually and won’t get triggered by cwdt.

"
Jochims wrote:

Good to know! 10Ex to kill Sirus A8 and not suffer, it's a very good budget.

You already have an idea to the next league (i don't know if came some notice abtou changes/nerfs etc). It's good to know if this build will continue strong to the next league.

As the next league is far away from now I haven’t thought about it yet but I don’t see why GGG would nerf the build. I mean even if they nerf the damage of carrions by 20% they’re still crazy strong^^
"
cocas12345 wrote:
Any chance you can do a mini guide for a 10ex budget?

I can try to put something together in PoB for you.

"
Example257 wrote:
so....is this TheGAM3Report1's build?

Did you see my 3.10 version of this build? Talent tree is almost the same, items are almost the same but I swapped out bow + quiver because +5 staff is simple better and wasn’t achievable last league. Further do I have less talent points than last league due to cluster jewel changes…
Btw. I just checked Ethan’s golem character and I don’t see your point…

Can I get almost as good damage with a 40 ex budget?
Last edited by Eclypsons on Aug 13, 2020, 10:22:41 AM
"
Eclypsons wrote:
Can I use the double +6 daggers instead of the staff as budget?

Absolutely yes! Cold Iron Points are crazy good for the price and I used them for almost half a league after starting.

"
Eclypsons wrote:
Can I get almost as good damage with a 40 ex budget?

with 40 ex will have almost all items + awakened gems that I use now, so yes^^
Last edited by elbramso on Aug 13, 2020, 10:26:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info