3.10.2c Patch Notes

ty for good support packs and good MTX <3
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
nice patch, Game didnt start anymore.

trying to repair game (Steam)

3 files corrupted - > 26,8 GB to download ... wtf
Why there is so little information about the patch in the official post?
When are we going to have a way to skip updates we do not want or need or can't download at the moment? We used to be able to do it by command but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I rather wait for the next update if I already bought something.
Why the user's answers here cannot be voted up?
Heard malice weaopn skin only appply to only 1 weapon when dual wielding, when all weapon effects from support pack can be used on both weapons, please fix this
what uniques is it that are being reworked?Is there a list somewhere?
nice patch, could this not wait 2 weeks ? ......

corrupt game (Steam) 25 GB download ...
Get this s**t fixed....
Last edited by Craynet on Jun 3, 2020, 11:56:52 AM
Woo awesome!
"
h1z1_slowmoe wrote:
what uniques is it that are being reworked?Is there a list somewhere?

3.11 patch is not released yet. May be 2 weeks later
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Steam does not work, after it tried to patch the game multiple times it still says that there's a patch and it needs to update. Were the cosmetics so important they couldn't wait until 3.11? Gees.
The patch broke the game... stuck in an endless cycle: Downloading patch, starting game, trying to log in, getting error message "there's a new patch you need to download", ending game, downloading patch...
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info