3.10.2b Patch Notes Preview

Good news!

"
LunarProphet wrote:
What about searching for blighted maps :)

This would be a nice QOL improvement for sure!
How about integrating the POE Trade into the game so we don't have to keep browsing the web page while playing !!! :P Keep up the great work guys - Still love this game :-)
You forgot:

"
The Shocks and Chills applied by Corpse Pact can no longer be reflected as this was creating infinite loops, causing unnecessary server performance issues.
"
TinyRogue wrote:
"
TG_Thunder wrote:
thanks for the vulkan update and please do not nerf herald build that it cannot be playable at all

we really enjoy this game by playing this build and many would like to continue to do so in standard league with this build

we can delve deep alone so please i request do whatever u need to do but just dont nerf that much that it turns into a total crap.

thanks for your kind understanding.

Unpopular opinion, but I whole-heartedly agree.

I have been a player for almost 5 years now and I've never been able to reliably clear the high endgame content (Uber Elder, deep Delve, Sirus etc.) whenever it was patched in.

This league marked a turning point. I could finally do a Sirus run without dying and I was able to clear Hall of Grandmasters with only 2 deaths. I realise that creating such a powerhouse such as the Herald-stacking Scion / Templar was not your, GGG, intent by any means.

But it has enabled players like me to be able to enjoy the game on an entirely different scale. Path of Exile has legit never been more enjoyable to me than right now.

I want to keep that good feeling, obviously. So I'm advocating FOR the inclusion of a Herald-stacking playstyle in the future of the game.

And it's undeniable that a lot of players agree with me on that front - otherwise there wouldn't be as many players utilising this. I fear for what my gaming experience with PoE will be like when Delirium ends and I will be forced to go back to frustrating map runs that eventually culminate in me struggling so much against a boss that my motivation drops.

I've invested all of the currency I've gathered this league into the Herald-stack. And I'm hoping (maybe against hope) that you'll be gracious towards all of the players who did so as well and let us keep what we've hard-earned through hours of hours upon playing.

This has become a really long post, so I'll stop here for now. But the gist of it is: Please, GGG, don't nerf our build!

Very unpopular opinion. The build is absurdly broken, and needs nerfing pretty hard, and it will be. Any build that means you can complete the hardest content in the game by being afk needs to be nerfed, just as minion builds have been brought back in line. The herald stacking was a cancer on this league, inflating prices, thats why this league is 'more dead' than the league usually is before the end.

I hate to say it, but if you need a build this broken to complete all content, there are probably improvements you need to make to your playstyle and game knowledge. There are dozens if not hundreds of non broken builds that can clear all content easy.
"
octeris wrote:
pog

Always feels so embarrassing to read someone writing this shit ...
almost as akward as people actually saying the word, das certain streamers do.

"
TinyRogue wrote:

I have been a player for almost 5 years now and I've never been able to reliably clear the high endgame content (Uber Elder, deep Delve, Sirus etc.) whenever it was patched in.

This league marked a turning point. I could finally do a Sirus run without dying and I was able to clear Hall of Grandmasters with only 2 deaths. I realise that creating such a powerhouse such as the Herald-stacking Scion / Templar was not your, GGG, intent by any means.

But it has enabled players like me to be able to enjoy the game on an entirely different scale. Path of Exile has legit never been more enjoyable to me than right now.

I want to keep that good feeling, obviously. So I'm advocating FOR the inclusion of a Herald-stacking playstyle in the future of the game.

And it's undeniable that a lot of players agree with me on that front - otherwise there wouldn't be as many players utilising this. I fear for what my gaming experience with PoE will be like when Delirium ends and I will be forced to go back to frustrating map runs that eventually culminate in me struggling so much against a boss that my motivation drops.

I've invested all of the currency I've gathered this league into the Herald-stack. And I'm hoping (maybe against hope) that you'll be gracious towards all of the players who did so as well and let us keep what we've hard-earned through hours of hours upon playing.

This has become a really long post, so I'll stop here for now. But the gist of it is: Please, GGG, don't nerf our build!

+1

but they will nerf it, as the 1% no-lifers and streamers cry how easy the game is now
I think most knowledgeable players will say that with continued power creep, the game has gotten pretty easy. I get to play on average 30 mins a day, and by the end of month 2 I've done everything I wanted to, and defeated pretty much every endgame encounter, with a couple of lvl 95+ characters. I'm still learning the game so am certainly no poe god, but I completed all content with a fps totem build. If you need a broken herald stacking build to clear content, there are probably aspects of your gaming that need tweaking.

The build needs to be needed, not into oblivion, but so it is not broken-overpowered.
"
"
TinyRogue wrote:
"
TG_Thunder wrote:
thanks for the vulkan update and please do not nerf herald build that it cannot be playable at all

we really enjoy this game by playing this build and many would like to continue to do so in standard league with this build

we can delve deep alone so please i request do whatever u need to do but just dont nerf that much that it turns into a total crap.

thanks for your kind understanding.

Very unpopular opinion. The build is absurdly broken, and needs nerfing pretty hard, and it will be. Any build that means you can complete the hardest content in the game by being afk needs to be nerfed, just as minion builds have been brought back in line. The herald stacking was a cancer on this league, inflating prices, thats why this league is 'more dead' than the league usually is before the end.

I hate to say it, but if you need a build this broken to complete all content, there are probably improvements you need to make to your playstyle and game knowledge. There are dozens if not hundreds of non broken builds that can clear all content easy.

Oh no, you must have misread my post! Never did I anywhere write that I couldn't clear the content of the game. I said that I sometimes had trouble with it and that I simply enjoy playing more with the Herald-stack :)

And I don't think it's that unpopular of an opinion - there are many people playing like this and that alone implies that it is - for the right audience - a popular choice indeed!

I think back on a lot of other things that were considered "absurdly broken" (like Winter Orb, Max Block % and the like, Statsticks and Synthesis in general) and there have always been people speaking for and against such builds.

It's difficult to find the right balance, there is no argument there. But if people feel encouraged to plea for a hefty nerf to the build, then I should feel comfortable to do the opposite.

It's fine if a game is designed to be hard. It's also fine that players are required to work hard on building and improving their character. What's not so fine is when players spend a tremendous amount of both their time and their attention towards something that is threatened to get completely demolished, for a lack of a better term.

I invested so much currency into this build and I'm pleased to see it do so well. I would not want all that currency to go to waste, as I'm sure you can understand and relate to.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info