3.10.2 Patch with Beta of Vulkan Renderer

I am glad some people have been able to load this.

I have had no luck downloading this. I can get to around 2%, then it starts jumping back in steps back to under 1%.

So I keep reloading the same 1% over and over, until it crashes. Restarting just continues the same cycle.

Watching now, I did make it to 3.5%, before dropping all the way to 0.88%. At least the program has not crashed again yet.

Is there any way to download without the in game updated? It is just not working.
its actually terrible for me.
i have fairly stable FPS with DX11, only dipping when i activate something like a legion pylon.
Vulkan fixes the lag when activating but my FPS jumps from 25-60 all the time while normal gameplay... even in delve where no item drops should be messing with my FPS.
Back to DX11.

Edit: This is happening on a GTX 1650
Last edited by Sarciss on May 28, 2020, 10:11:48 AM
Hell, I'll even try to turn on the sounds for 3.11 :D
Thank you for the constant effort, GGG!
Thank you for this.
thank you so much for implace vulkan in poe ; its so amazing <3
It's amazing here!
Great job!
Geforce 2070 super and amd 3600x
if i stay much time on desktop, when i open window of poe, it explode and quit the game haha.. i return on dx11
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
May this be the revolutionary "performance fix"?
Appreciate the beta access; increased consistency is what I've noted so far after ~1h of gameplay. Textures loading a bit slower but that's the noted tradeoff. Glad to have this option, looking forward to future improvements. Thanks!
Still can't pick up loot in %currentdate%
Game crashes on switch to vulkan,
Win 7 64
RX 460 4GB
8 GB ram 1600 mhz
CPU AMD phenom 2 x4 955 3.2Ghz

Boomer...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info