Delirium Uniques and Areas Statistics

"
top ten maps where is tropical island ???????????? boyy the splinter is god there

Yeah, thats weird. everyone i know is spamming TI.
Nobody ever mentions Fungal Hollow

I think the main reason so many people die in Cavern of Anger is the fact that they ignore cold resistance. When you get 2x Sapphire ring you resist is big enough that you can facetank Merveil and not care about any boss mechanics.

What is the most interesting in those statistics is the fact that people die the most during leveling process, which might be the result of trying to push the storyline without proper defenses. That used to be my issue until Legion league but then I realized how cheap can t1 resists be, which might result to rush the campaign faster.
I will be glad when this league is over.
It is the least enjoyable since I have played in open beta.
The idea looks neat, but the playthrough is not pleasant in the slightest. I refuse to walk back through a blank map. I don't tend to play massive waveclear builds, I don't go pure offense, etc. AKA, this league is completely antithetical to anything I enjoy playing.
It is still very hard to see wtf is going on.
Burst damage is gd everywhere, etc.
They cant all be perfect.
"
chij72 wrote:
Why perandus blazon is in top? My guess is that 99% of its users are bots and ggg should fix their s**t!

it is bots, necro with blazon farming jungle valley

ggg don't care i guess...
"
This set of statistics has been fascinating to look at

yep. poe has so many bots that perandus blazon made it into the top 10. this is bonkers.
Last edited by dachoppa on May 27, 2020, 2:55:34 AM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Beach is the most-deadly map, though much of that can be explained by the fact that it is one of the first maps players will run on the Atlas, fresh off the back of a resistance penalty, and up against an elemental-damage-dealing boss.

I don't think anyone is dying to that joke of a boss even below max resists. The reason Beach is on that list is because it's the most-played map.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Wonder how many chars reached 90+ lvl this league

1. In %
2. In absolute #

From all chars made.
"
One of the most interesting takeaways from this is how almost all of these maps have one thing in common; they're linear. It's quite cool to see that the league mechanic is clearly influencing player choice, especially when you contrast this list to that from Legion league

You don't say ?

also: Most used Uniques lvl70+ #3 Perandus Blazon. I wonder what characters use that at this point .. could it be ... lvl73 Necromancer Witches? Farming Jungle Valley?
"
unsane wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Beach is the most-deadly map, though much of that can be explained by the fact that it is one of the first maps players will run on the Atlas, fresh off the back of a resistance penalty, and up against an elemental-damage-dealing boss.

I don't think anyone is dying to that joke of a boss even below max resists. The reason Beach is on that list is because it's the most-played map.

Indeed. The "Most Deadly Zone" section should have been divided by the number of times the zone has been run. Beach always seems like a breeze, even with lowered resists, compared to the A10 content. Kitava Ground DoT, hiding beneath Skill Effects and MTX, I'm looking at you.
Thanks guys for this statistics :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info