Development Stories - Creating Synthesis Lore

miss there memorys... why not just add memorys to lore somehow?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Sometimes I close my eyes and pretend that Synthesis never happened..
It's a pity about Synthesis. That league happened when I was taking a break from PoE so I never had the opportunity to experience it. It would be really nice if all this "history" could be incorporated into the main story.
UhUh
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
The problem with POE league lore is that they are super fragmented and never felt like they were building towards an overarching POE narrative. I suppose gameplay and league mechanics are the priority and I never really a lore person. So this is just an observation.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Não entendi lhufas
"
Jerle wrote:
The problem with POE league lore is that they are super fragmented and never felt like they were building towards an overarching POE narrative. I suppose gameplay and league mechanics are the priority and I never really a lore person. So this is just an observation.

Glad I'm not the only one that feels like the story line is disjointed.
Saved
What Lore? Just give us Synthesis Mechanics Smile
:)
:|
:(
Just a gamer with passion to grind forever. No Excuses! :)
It really seems like you guys enjoy talking about synthesis. Maybe you should rework it and bring Cavas back in place of Einhar. Einhar can go into the regular mods that appear since he isn't really a complex master. Cavas can go into the pool of master missions so people can choose when to engage with it.

Or is this your plan for the coming league hmmm.... one can hope.
Make Path of Exile 2's story take place in Cavas' revised history
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info