3.10.1g Hotfix

And economy after this is in ruin if this is actualy exploit and not something intended, for many players no point of playing anymore.
Which is better, more mystery box or less?
"
Marxone wrote:
So now to fix the trick with full inventory as this "hotfix" fixes absolutely nothing.

well done, well done

[Removed by Support]

Actually it is not working for full inventory trick.....

It just another lie by the fossil hoarder trying to sell the fossil.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Thank you GGG! I spent 2+ weeks of farming / trading / boss farming to get my first HH and good equip and now all this affort feels usseles because a lot of players have known this issue and got easy money in minutes.

Feels bad. Don't even have reasons to play this league anymore =(
well its not even that, currency will be devalued and in the same time hard to grind so basicly waste of time trying catch up to them.
at least it is late league... with most people gone already... if this happened 1st week would be bad.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
This still sucks.
price goes back to low, get 500 of them, roll each couple times? no matter, sell..profit..? 20+ ex? even blind chicken can score..
Last edited by IceLancerSR on May 20, 2020, 10:01:55 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:

Actually it is not working for full inventory trick.....

What trick was this?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Only sad thing is i missed all of it :D
Guess gilded fossils will be about 2c next league. XD
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info