The Delirium Supporter Packs Are Ending Soon

Can you make cool looking support packs again like you used to with the Abyssal Lich, Breachlord, Harbinger, Harpy, etc.? I missed out on these supporter packs and none of the recent support packs you come out with have come close to how cool those mtx of the past used to look. Also, the mtx in the mtx store doesn't come even close to how cool some of these previous mtx looked in the limited time support packs. I think this is the whole issue of making these support packs limited time in the first place... Like, yes I understand you made a promise that these support pack mtx would be exclusive, but tons of companies in the past like Magic the Gathering promised that certain cards would never be printed again and they re-printed them anyway. Why? Because why would you waste assets on something so amazing that your art team made and in a cruel way limit your own communities' choices by forcing them to be lucky enough to be around during these cool mtx? What if Chris or your other dev team who loves Magic The Gathering never had the chance to buy rare BGS graded alpha cards again? How would that feel to you? Yes, those cards might be more expensive now due to them not being printed anymore but at least you have the option to buy them, unlike you who don't give us that option. Give us the option to buy the support packs from the past again even if it's twice as expensive or only available for one day in a year or something... How do we have to feel waiting for years just for a good support pack mtx to come out and then missing out on it due to either not playing during that time or not having enough money. Please GGG
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
I just want to say I've been loving the league. When you nerf herald stacking please don't touch The Voices as they are one of the main things that make the new system worth using. 66% of playerbase is playing herald stacking (Guardian/Scion) according to poe.ninja lol.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Can you make cool looking support packs again like you used to with the Abyssal Lich, Breachlord, Harbinger, Harpy, etc.? I missed out on these supporter packs and none of the recent support packs you come out with have come close to how cool those mtx of the past used to look. Also, the mtx in the mtx store doesn't come even close to how cool some of these previous mtx looked in the limited time support packs. I think this is the whole issue of making these support packs limited time in the first place... Like, yes I understand you made a promise that these support pack mtx would be exclusive, but tons of companies in the past like Magic the Gathering promised that certain cards would never be printed again and they re-printed them anyway. Why? Because why would you waste assets on something so amazing that your art team made and in a cruel way limit your own communities' choices by forcing them to be lucky enough to be around during these cool mtx? What if Chris or your other dev team who loves Magic The Gathering never had the chance to buy rare BGS graded alpha cards again? How would that feel to you? Yes, those cards might be more expensive now due to them not being printed anymore but at least you have the option to buy them, unlike you who don't give us that option. Give us the option to buy the support packs from the past again even if it's twice as expensive or only available for one day in a year or something... How do we have to feel waiting for years just for a good support pack mtx to come out and then missing out on it due to either not playing during that time or not having enough money. Please GGG

i dont think they will make them buyable again. There is in only 3 situations i see the packs added to the market.
1) they need cash
2) they are temporary added to the store to celebrate POE 2 and then they will never be sold again.
3)tencent tell them to do it

but i do admit there is a few i would like buy.
"
octeris wrote:
pog new league new packs

let's hope for portals, weapon effects, and character effects instead of armour sets.

Yes id like to see these kinds of MTX in the new packs, no armor sets.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

Ive actually sent chris an em about old supporter packs being sold IF you had an account during which time the packs were sold, and he still said no sorry. I had an account during the the Open Beta packs, i was new to the game and never knew of them, IMO the best supporter packs ever sold.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on May 20, 2020, 7:27:51 PM
If I was to buy coin packs now would it discount the upcoming league pack when they arrive?
Looks like the new league will be interesting!

Loved this league's packs.
Visit my Steam profile here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBaconOverlord/
This is my first leauge when i bought two packs. Can't wait for new leauge!
Hello,

can i still upgrade from my previous purchase of 20$ pack to the new league pack? Or is valid for only this league?

ty
"
dragon15423 wrote:
Hello,

can i still upgrade from my previous purchase of 20$ pack to the new league pack? Or is valid for only this league?

ty

Hiya,

Any plain point packs purchased since 9am 25th February 2020 (NZT) should be available to be used towards the Delirium Supporter Pack upgrade. :) If you have any issues with this however feel free to contact support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info