Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

Releasing the new update is a non-issue for me. I work full-time in healthcare and play this game as an escape. I have around 1-3 hours a day to play the game and don't get the same, full experience as, say, a streamer or someone that is at home more hours than I am. Delay the update. It just means I get more time to enjoy Delirium.
Just bring Legacy league back please :)
well good luck
And why Ziggy and not other better and real pro player ?. Apart of better caster with fluid lang and interpersonal skills.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
"
Releasing the new update is a non-issue for me. I work full-time in healthcare and play this game as an escape. I have around 1-3 hours a day to play the game and don't get the same, full experience as, say, a streamer or someone that is at home more hours than I am. Delay the update. It just means I get more time to enjoy Delirium.

Most of streamers in game subject doesn't have a background on their lives (you can watch with your own eyes about how they wear correctly, lang speaking formally or not, way to direct conversation to others, knowledge about technology, social media, RH, healthcare, a clean house when they stream in LIVE lik etc) so its worst against them, apart of RMT from lots of them cos then, can pay taxes flat etc. It's not a secret, don't worry about who have more hours in house, better how they spend with what.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on May 19, 2020, 1:08:14 PM
"
Schaller wrote:
Nice

"
Ryphe wrote:
ty i love it

"
Vakarlan wrote:
Nice

Are you guys bots ?
hallo
POG CHAMP, Take as long as you want I really went all out in this league, it was super fun. Don't mind having a longer break at all.
Cool!
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I'd rather it finally be something high quality, maybe less creative and not so vast but where everything works properly and not being fixed/adjusted for a whole month after release or not fixed at all for years.

High quality they said...

That would really suck. If your problem is how buggy a league is then do not play the beginning and come in midway then you get the super-polished version of it. Me, I prefer having Large expansion with more content/ more todo. If it is broken ill gladly help by submitting bugs through the channels and I feel like my comments/suggestions help craft this game.

I am still super bummed that Synthesis did not go core, my second fav league to Delerium.
Delay the patch for a month for all i care.. all i want is to see a polished patch that actually works out the gate and not 2-3 weeks later like it always does the past almost 2 years.

I would also prefer a smaller scope for a league and instead more focus on some of the major issues such as performance and balance that have very clearly gotten out of hand in the past year or so.. Otherwise im about done beating my head against a wall the first couple weeks of every league because its so rushed and doesn't perform. Otherwise ill stick to MedianXL or Grim Dawn or Last Epoch.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info