0.9.8e Patch Notes

Im looking foward to cut-throat.

Does anyone know if flicker strike is any good in this league? I feel like I would be scared of someone using it =P.
Also, Im not exactly sure from peoples comments on cut-throat before. If you party with someone, can you still attack them while they are in the party, or do they become allied?
yes FS may indeed be OP...
but i think you can counter it with freeze/chill, stun duration/treshold. moving very fast, shield charge or lightning warp maybe...
let's see... only real condition test will verify it anyway...
... nothing
if someone is trying to flicker strike you, just move to mobs, he'll have a lot more trouble. Alternatively stuns/ freezing.

But yes, this does seem a very difficult skill to defend against. Except with massive high damage aoes.
ign:mptyspace
One thing I noticed when using flicker strike on mobs is that I couldn't hit anything moving. So if that holds true for pvp you might just be able to walk away until they run out of mana.
I just have to say... I posted that bug about Discipline and Edritch Battery 2 days ago.

The speed at which you guys fix bugs in this game is amazing and it really shows a lot about the developers and staff of this game. It's honestly very impressive and I haven't seen that before in any previous game.

Thanks for being awesome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info