[3.11] Chainbreaker Explosive Arrow Ballistas Hierophant - budget friendly/amazing clear/big dps

"
Yaaaak wrote:
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
anyone know how to craft his helmet?

would love to get the nearby enemies -fire resist and 10% phys taken as fire damage on my helm

It's pretty easy to get something similar

T1 essence for life (Deafening Essence of Greed) a warlord base helm

Depending on what you get just harvest craft the rest.

there's only one fire prefix on a warlord helm, so the 10% phys as fire is 100% guaranteed

For the -fire res all you have to do is craft fire res and use augment fire. you can then remove the fire res

I got lucky and hit mana regen + life on my essence. but you really dont need it.

tyty!!
How difficult is it going to be to craft something like OP's bow?
You can get +2 arrow, 6l bases fairly cheaply. Getting the +1 is fine, and getting some kind of attack speed would just be expensive with add remove speed mods. But getting a decent ele damage roll would be very tricky, could try with suffixes can't be changed and spamming add remove attack mods I guess?

I'm probably overvaluing the +2 arrows, but I'd quite like to have it!

Not bothered about culling strike, can get on gloves if really want anyway.
"
Carlovski wrote:
You can get +2 arrow, 6l bases fairly cheaply. Getting the +1 is fine, and getting some kind of attack speed would just be expensive with add remove speed mods. But getting a decent ele damage roll would be very tricky, could try with suffixes can't be changed and spamming add remove attack mods I guess?

The +2 is really good for swapping into barrage for bosses. (which is kinda overkill, but you hey...)

I crafted mine before the +2 arrow tag nerf. 100% wed IS NOT WORTH IT. its only a minor damage boost really, a shaper mod would be worth way more.
"
Yaaaak wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

The +2 is really good for swapping into barrage for bosses. (which is kinda overkill, but you hey...)

I crafted mine before the +2 arrow tag nerf. 100% wed IS NOT WORTH IT. its only a minor damage boost really, a shaper mod would be worth way more.

Cheers,
Fiddling around in Pob it actually shows a 100% wed roll beating out the 20% more shaper mod, which is a little surprising. Might be missing something though.
Either way, it's looking tricky to roll something. If I can sell some of my expensive stuff before league end, I'll have a go though.
Managed to make a bow

Need to re-roll that WED a bit!
Only sensible way I could think was to use a fractured +2 arrow bow. Managed to hit it first time, so that bit was fairly cheap. Already had the craft, but fracture suffixes aren't too expensive anyway.
Getting attack speed and a decent wed roll was trickier. I wasted a lot on chaos spamming before settling for 18% attack speed and using essences . Got lucky with easily removable affixes.

Not a lot I can do with the spare suffix as it is fractured though, either slam a resist (Chaos probably) or aspect of the spider I guess.
I'd like to do this in the new league

some lvling guide ?
Started putting things together. Still need to sort out rings, finish off helm/gloves and craft out my redeemer damage belt. But it's fun so far.
Ridiculously fast for a templar/totem build, it's as fast as my previous pathfinder/raider builds.

"
Carlovski wrote:
Started putting things together. Still need to sort out rings, finish off helm/gloves and craft out my redeemer damage belt. But it's fun so far.
Ridiculously fast for a templar/totem build, it's as fast as my previous pathfinder/raider builds.

nice stuff mate. try out that new belt - The Torrent's Reclamation for even more speed!

bow is looking good, how you finding the single target with barrage?
"
Yaaaak wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

nice stuff mate. try out that new belt - The Torrent's Reclamation for even more speed!

bow is looking good, how you finding the single target with barrage?

Single target is good (though wasn't actually as ridiculous as I was expecting, fine for all content though).

Final gearing

Never managed to finish off the gloves, and the rings aren't great. I like my belt though, and managed to make my amulet almost perfect.

Can we use the new snipers mark in this build?

Cursed enemies now take 16% increased damage from projectile hits at gem level 1, up to 35% at gem level 20.
Cursed enemies now grant a Life Flask charge and a Mana Flask charge when you hit them, no more than once every 0.5 seconds at all gem levels. Note that this only applies to hits from the source of the mark (and not, for example, your minions).
Projectiles which hit cursed enemies now split towards 3 additional targets at gem level 1, up to 4 additional targets at gem level 20.
Cursed enemies now take 1% increased damage from projectile hits per 4% gem quality (from 1% increased damage from projectile hits per 2% gem quality).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info