[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

Very nice build! I'm using it too.

Just one tip: The Seething divine life flask of staunching gives more life than the Eternal one. Might me good to update ^^
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Spuckuk wrote:
Wildwraps are prohibitively expensive right now, especially with the right sockets, whats a good stopgap to get me off this tabula?

Don't worry about colors if you can't afford them, get the cheapest wildwrap you can and buy ~200 chromatics. You should be able to hit either:

Ice Crash - Fortify - Multistrike - Cold Penetration - Hypothermia - Faster Attacks

or:

Ice Crash - Fortify - Multistrike - Cold Penetration - Hypothermia - Concentrated Effect

Conc effect is the better setup but harder to roll. Should be able to run like that and later hit it with level 3 vorici to hopefully finish it up.

Thanks!
Hi

Again to the cluster jewel "One with nothing": There is an Atlas Tree Modifier (Lex Ejoris) "Delirium Bosses in Areas have 100% chance to drop a unique cluster jewel". I hope this helps those. A great build by the way. Respect to the creator. By the way, sorry for my bad English;)
In your PoB (Endgame) You don't have Rapid Assault. But in the Guide itself you say we should grab Rapid Assault or Way of the Poacher first. Did it change?
"
nds2 wrote:
In your PoB (Endgame) You don't have Rapid Assault. But in the Guide itself you say we should grab Rapid Assault or Way of the Poacher first. Did it change?

Yeah she just changed the build the other day, intends on going down the Avatar of the Veil path instead of the Avatar of the Chase.

As someone who's doing this build now, getting Avatar of the Chase is way faster and more fun up through white and most of yellow maps, but you are 100% going to need to respec to Avatar of the Veil once you hit reds otherwise you are way too likely to die repeatedly.
"
slazyel wrote:

Just one tip: The Seething divine life flask of staunching gives more life than the Eternal one. Might me good to update ^^

What's the duration though? I think Eternal is 4 secs vs 7 seconds for Divine?
"
AgaliaX wrote:
"
slazyel wrote:

It does not matter because its an instant recover craft. The Divine gives more life.
just a question
isn't "Heart of Ice" also a good annoint?
"
DrGimpfeN wrote:
just a question
isn't "Heart of Ice" also a good annoint?

Its a good annoint but i would not use it here. Thats because this build has a lot of damage already, and a 10% bonus hp + 30hp would greatly improve survivability
"
slazyel wrote:
"
AgaliaX wrote:
"
slazyel wrote:

It does not matter because its an instant recover craft. The Divine gives more life.

Ah yeah, true. I don't use instant recover

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info