[3.11] ❄️Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️14mil DPS | All Content | Tanky Boi | Leaguestart Section

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Jun 17, 2020, 5:25:28 PM
"
Velyna wrote:


yep never used the community one, literally just downloaded it. Strangely the "Leaguestarter" one is working without issues (on both pob's)
Probably the new Wind Dancer keystone causing issues.

Does it work for you now with that version?
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:
Probably the new Wind Dancer keystone causing issues.

Does it work for you now with that version?


Ah no, that was the version I was using and which is causing trouble :P
"
Lyokii wrote:
"
Velyna wrote:
Probably the new Wind Dancer keystone causing issues.

Does it work for you now with that version?


Ah no, that was the version I was using and which is causing trouble :P


All Pob links worked for me, both on community and official pob.
Last edited by warden91 on Jun 17, 2020, 5:58:56 PM
https://pastebin.com/9b3jaQ0z

Try this one without wind dancer.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:
https://pastebin.com/9b3jaQ0z

Try this one without wind dancer.


Just uninstalled both and reinstalled the community version and its working now. Seems there was some trouble between those (very possible that I am just dumb as well x_x)

Many thanks for your time though! Will try to support you as much as I can!
I loved my hollow palm from delirium, and will probably be running with this one for harvest :)

Can't wait!
did you think ranger still a better option than marauder since we got some new class changes??
"
andrelb1 wrote:
did you think ranger still a better option than marauder since we got some new class changes??


Will test this out once PoB is fully updated, for now I'm sticking with ranger.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info