PoE Forums in a Nutshell

Yo dawg.
"
RitualMurder wrote:
the fact that you took all the time to make this and link and quote all these people tells me you are a huge nerd with no life and nothing else to do

go outside
make IRL friends
talk to girls maybe?

this is sad

LOL why you so butthurt?

inb4 nerdfag defensive reply...
"
RitualMurder wrote:
the fact that you took all the time to make this and link and quote all these people tells me you are a huge nerd with no life and nothing else to do

go outside
make IRL friends
talk to girls maybe?

this is sad

Just because you suck at making threads doesn't mean other are.

Good thread, it's hard to weed out all the ass holes as there are so many of them. I wish they could make an option to hide/flag any spam on your own threads to keep these forums clean. This would solve the problem we have as RitualMurder just proved OPs point.

EDIT: Hes not making a thread about threads, hes talking about the 'classy' people on the forums and turning it into humor.
Last edited by cchavoc on Mar 24, 2013, 1:48:29 AM
tl;dr = People are dumb.
Last edited by jimi89 on Mar 23, 2013, 10:31:20 PM
Damn, the replies in this tread are pretty much indistinguishable from what OP wrote, minus the funny and cleverly apt usernames.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
Last edited by VoxelSquid on Mar 23, 2013, 10:39:25 PM
are you saying this is an retina display game for the ipad2?

i really hope not.
If I could +1 a thread, I'd +10 this one.

Spoiler
scrublord...
"
RichB wrote:
Sounds like you're a butthurt scrublord.

I lol'd at this, not sure why...
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
"
Thalandor wrote:
I lol so much, thank you :)

pretty much this - thx ^^
Erenor / Kaenro / Xharos / Darksidious / Apoorman / Tarparina

To see whether I'm currently online: poestatistics.com/users/erenor
"
VoxelSquid wrote:
Damn, the replies in this tread are pretty much indistinguishable from what OP wrote, minus the funny and cleverly apt usernames.

I'm giving even the most convincing of replies the benefit of the doubt, and assume they're trolling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info