[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

I'm probably going to be trying this build this league if i can gather the gear/currency to get it going.
That said, what do you generally aim to have before making the switch to this?
Don't have much experience with ES nor int-stack builds so any info would be appreciated.

Only played the QotF PF version before this which does alright in mid tier maps with relatively cheap gear like a 6L and some thunderfists and mid lvl 80 tree wise, but struggles with bossing later on without gear. What would roughly be needed to make this build work okay in yellow/red tier maps?
any pob for an occ variant? :3
Hey, quick question, how do I search for the T1 l.pen and lightning crusader hybrid affix? I'm finding it very difficult on the trade sites.
"
Tinklepee wrote:
I switched to this build with 3 ex and it's not bad. I started with around 700 int and am now about to break 1k. KB tooltip is around 50k, so yellow maps are easy. Haven't tried red yet.

Can you tell us how?
I know the build requires a big initial investment but I play a few hours a week, I'll never be able to make it

I'd like to try it at least once, even if it's to run yellow maps
Someone told me for Int stacking wander its best to go either Deadeye or Occultist and Sin is a trap because he was nerfed pretty hard.

I never played wander before and Im not even close atm to have enough currency to build one but I just wonder whats the OP thoughts on this?

Theres so much opposite info on the build that its hard for me to judge who is right :/
Would this be an okay starter amulet for a KB wander before serious crafting? Rog just handed it to me. T1 everything, open prefix, all relevant.

EDIT: Looking at Craft of Exile, it seems like slamming a Crusader's Exalted orb would have a chance of getting some juicy results. No idea if worth though.
Last edited by ShadesSadie on Nov 3, 2021, 10:12:34 AM
Quick question, are you required to get both Feed the Fury and Fuel the Fight notables before mana/ES leech is sufficient?

Swapped to int-stack recently (arguably before I should've), and i'm running into mana/ES leech issues and i can't work out if there's something im lacking aside from one of those notables, or if its because my damage is good, but not good enough for the leech to be sufficient.
"
Reazion wrote:
Quick question, are you required to get both Feed the Fury and Fuel the Fight notables before mana/ES leech is sufficient?

Swapped to int-stack recently (arguably before I should've), and i'm running into mana/ES leech issues and i can't work out if there's something im lacking aside from one of those notables, or if its because my damage is good, but not good enough for the leech to be sufficient.

Could you tell me how do you feel with the gear you have? Im fgarming currency for my int stacker but not sure at what point should i even bother making one (not gonna respec and just level another char so still will be able to farm later).

Also did you crafted your gear or bought it all?
"
Asag wrote:
"
Reazion wrote:

Could you tell me how do you feel with the gear you have? Im fgarming currency for my int stacker but not sure at what point should i even bother making one (not gonna respec and just level another char so still will be able to farm later).

Also did you crafted your gear or bought it all?

Damage-wise it feels fine for mapping/scourge but I only get ~7,6k ES at the moment which i feel is a bit too low since it's basically the only defence layer you have. That said, i might just be playing it wrong due to it being my first ES build. I Should probably have waited a bit more before making the switch.

As for the gear, i crafted it all myself, except the shield, belt and rings since i used those to cap resists now at the start.
@Reazion
Did you used crafting guides from this build guide or from his YT/Twitch videos? Not sure whats up to date at this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info