[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
Karp_490 wrote:

I also plugged it in, the higher investment you have, the closer the two are, but as the gear/int gets lower, the damage becomes closer to 15%

When I alt spam an ilvl 80 crusader influenced imbued wand, I will settle for either one. The difference isn't enough to obsess over.
What's the best way to craft body armour and helmet with inc intelligence nowadays?
Converted to the build at 69 in HC. Invested around 75 EX. Mind you im a noob crafter etc soa few things went wrong. But as im just now entering maps with 10k&20k tooltip DPS respectively. Clear is amazing early maps and thats with lvl 1 gems LOL

7.3k ES @ lvl 69 also feels great

I gotta craft flasks and I kinda need a mana flask for right now. After being weary of starting this build in HC im now fully confident and i see its true potential thanks!
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on May 1, 2021, 12:21:20 AM
Feeling great so far with the build. Anyone has thoughts on how to craft the end game gg wand now?
current pob that i have : https://pastebin.com/jzp6S74g

i feel like it is a nice start but i am not sure as to what i should upgrade next, any help would be appreciated looking at around 10ex budget, preferable an offensive upgrade
"
ksyz0519 wrote:
Feeling great so far with the build. Anyone has thoughts on how to craft the end game gg wand now?

It depends on your budget and luck. If you have 150 ex+ you can get pretty close to the GG wands that existed in Ritual League.

The 20ex version of the wand is 15 % - 20% less damage.

150ex version
1) Get Ilvl 68-71 imbued wand
2) Craft Deafening Essence of Wrath with 2 open prefixes (might take a few tries)
3) Block Suffixes. Hunter exalt orb for 1-6 damage per 10 int. (You my fail at this point, go back to step 1)
4) craft can not roll attack
5) Aug Inluence for spell dmg per 16 int. (You may fail at this point, go back to 1)
6) Clear suffixes, use Aisling for useul doubleveiled (You mail fail, redo Step 6)
7) Bench Craft attack speed or crit whichever you are missing.

20ex version [Updated with latest methods]

1) Get ilvl 68-71 hunter wand. Alt spam for 1-6 lightning damage per 10 int without any other influenced mods (On average 450 alts).
2) Get ilvl 80+ crusader imbued wand. Alt spam for T1/T2 hybrid light dmg/pen without any other influenced mod. (Average 200 alts)

3) Awakener orb onto Imbued. Hope for an open 3rd prefix.
a) If you didn't get open prefix, there are still some mods that are acceptable. WED, Spell Damage, Lightning damage as extra chaos, Light/Ele pen are all acceptable mods. Phys damage + pierce borderline if you don't have a good source of pierce for kb and you want to save money (but you will lose ~10% damage).
b) If your 3rd prefix is a junk mod, try annulling off the bad prefix off. If you fail, repeat step 1. On average 3 tries here.
c) If you got open 3rd prefix, move to step 4.

4) Clear suffixes.

5) Aising unveil, suffix or prefix both work, could also get double veil which is awesome.
a) Prefix (~58% success rate) - Lightning Damage, Spell dmg mana reg, Spell dmg + nonchaos to chaos, Lightning/elemental Pen
b) Suffix (~90% success rate) - Anything with double damage, attack speed, crit multi, accuracy, or crit is good. Dmg per power charge is good (you have 8 power charges) I would try avoiding attack speed with unique nearby since that blocks crafting real attack speed.

6) MultiMod. If you have open prefix, craft lightning pen with attacks. Open suffix prioritizes Attack speed, then crit (with quality), then crit multi.

Last edited by hacp on May 10, 2021, 1:11:51 PM
My build feels very weak right now, magic mobs sometimes need two KB to clear and feel very squishy. What part of my gear should I prioritize upgrading, helmet or boots?

Heres POB: https://pastebin.com/X0vw2zWu
The base is ready:

1600 int atm

Now i'm working on rings and helmet.

Thanks for build. Wanders are Best
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on May 5, 2021, 5:49:40 AM
Curious how this build is performing for this league? Pretty much finished my jugg and maybe looking into something else and it's between this, int stacking wander, and maybe ele buzz spectral throw.
"
Unlimitation wrote:
What's the best way to craft body armour and helmet with inc intelligence nowadays?

Cheap way to get a good helm below

Get ilvl 79 or below Hubris with high ES, 45+ int, and open suffix.
Hunter Exalt Orb. 50/50 chance for T1 %Int

Either trade for the helm (people have caught on to this method) or craft it yourself using shrieking essences of spite.

Took me 70 essences and two failed annuls to get the helm below. Got lucky with the hunter exalted orb.

Last edited by hacp on May 5, 2021, 11:04:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info