[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

HI how does one deal with FReeze if you do not use auxium?
Ailment immunity (gloves, helmet, cluster, etc). Or run it on your flask.
Hi there,

i love the map clear (really fast), but the single target damage... It takes me like 10 minutes to kill warlord, while my blade blast character (which only costs 10 ex at most) kills him in like 1 minute. This is unacceptable for a character when you already invested 50 ex.

I hope you can look at my skill tree and gear and help me out. Otherwise i cannot recommend this build for anyone, as it is too expensive and not as good as advertised.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Qvh1yQsT
"
Antiritter wrote:
Hi there,

i love the map clear (really fast), but the single target damage... It takes me like 10 minutes to kill warlord, while my blade blast character (which only costs 10 ex at most) kills him in like 1 minute. This is unacceptable for a character when you already invested 50 ex.

I hope you can look at my skill tree and gear and help me out. Otherwise i cannot recommend this build for anyone, as it is too expensive and not as good as advertised.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Qvh1yQsT

6 link Power Siphon, and 4 link Kinetic Blast. Should fix your issues. Clearing doesn't really need 6 links.

Also, "This is unacceptable for a character..", "Otherwise I cannot recommend this build for anyone, as it is too expensive and not as good as advertised." comes off kind of rude and VERY entitled. I drop Drox in about 20 seconds and I'm about 70% of the way geared. It's not the build's fault, it's you.

Here's my PoB, I hope it helps. Good luck! https://pastebin.com/KQvLQ59h
"comes off kind of rude and VERY entitled"

That was on purpose. I think that creators of such builds have a responsibility for the people using it. Good examples would be the old guides from "Furty" from poe-vault or many ranger guides that just get 1-shot all the time or make 0 damage, even though you just spent 50 ex into the build.

I understand that you think im being rude. It's just that builds like this one are not something you can test out and throw away in 5 minutes. You invest heavily and at the end the build is still weaker than other builds worth 10 ex (Good old cyclone, Blade Blast Assassin, Spectre Necromancer, etc.).

Just look through the pages: Many users have the same problem with single target damage. I recommend that trivialmatters makes a new section in his guide and talks more about Power Siphon as our single target skill. Instead he recommends 6 link for Kinetic Blast, and i assume he has reasons for that. So why wouldn't i follow that?

I'm going to try out 6 link Power Siphon, let's hope that this creates a balance between the map clear and single target damage.
"
Antiritter wrote:

That was on purpose. I think that creators of such builds have a responsibility for the people using it. Good examples would be the old guides from "Furty" from poe-vault or many ranger guides that just get 1-shot all the time or make 0 damage, even though you just spent 50 ex into the build.

I understand that you think im being rude. It's just that builds like this one are not something you can test out and throw away in 5 minutes. You invest heavily and at the end the build is still weaker than other builds worth 10 ex (Good old cyclone, Blade Blast Assassin, Spectre Necromancer, etc.).

Just look through the pages: Many users have the same problem with single target damage. I recommend that trivialmatters makes a new section in his guide and talks more about Power Siphon as our single target skill. Instead he recommends 6 link for Kinetic Blast, and i assume he has reasons for that. So why wouldn't i follow that?

I'm going to try out 6 link Power Siphon, let's hope that this creates a balance between the map clear and single target damage.

That's fair commentary. I will also add, if you use Discord, Trivialmatters is very engaged with people playing this build (along with others doing so). I recommend jumping on. https://discord.gg/UB5mucm

Good luck and I hope the swap helps!
"
Antiritter wrote:

Nah dude its on you and only on you. You dont invest 50 ex into something w/o research simple google search would show you that this build needs currency and lots of it to be even on par with other builds.

All the builds you mentioned are famous league starters that can function with random rares and dont rely on Attribute stacking which is THE most expensive build strategy out there.

Because they are just like you dont follow POB from a-z do random shit while not understanding how build works and than wonder why they cant kill shit.

You sound entitled,build creator owes you nothing so dont start making demands.

this wand is good for build?
I wonder, is Pure phys wand, completely dead? like life based or CI.
Only see a few there "abuse" impale, but wonder if it is that much worse compared to int stacking. Gues the ES gain from Int stacking is just too strong.
Hi,

At first thanks for the nice guide !

I am working on this for 2 weeks now. My initial invest was like 60ex and it was really shit considering the invest. But i kept working on it and craftet every single piece of gear i actually wear. I am currently at 2020 int (got my hh yesterday its lots lesser int with it) still with room to get better.
It's all written in the guide how to craft and how important it is.
Just a side node i made lots of currency with gg items i could not use myself and sold them.
What i still don't understand is how to get more than 12-14k es.

Feel free to inspect my char.

Cheers
Last edited by Xentos78 on Feb 15, 2021, 3:19:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info