[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
GreyPlague wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:
I have 120 ex to invest, so I guess I have a similar question as the above poster: how much do I realistically need for this build? (Standard)

I play standard. It was quite expensive. The good cluster jewels can go for a few ex themselves, a good wand is 30+ ex, good armor is similar. The shield, which is a luxury, was similar again. And you still won't get close to what OP has. Realistically, 10-11k ES and that's with a 50ex watchers eye. At level 97 I hope to hit 12k ES and 11-12m dps. I'm still not done with mine but in standard you cant craft the crazy stupid stuff that's in harvest right now.

120ex is a start in standard, it is far from OP's build.

Can vouch for this post. Also doing this build on standard and the prices are quite close to what I payed for my gear (minus HH) and its not even close to the damage and tankyness of the OP.
Think I have smth like ~1,8m single target DPS on my 4L Power Siphon and sitting at around 10,5k ES. But my gear is kinda mediocre, as you can see on my profile "LetMeWanderThatForYou".
The gear is simply way more expensive (take for example simple +ES, +Int, +Tailwind, +Res boots, which cost ~30-40ex on Std and 3-8ex on Harvest) so take it with a grain of salt and maybe wait for Harvest getting core in some way.

Still enjoying the build a lot and can do T16+ ez but starting to look getting my gear up for T9/ T17 Delirium chaining.. looks like a long way to go, maybe there are cheaper options for that :/
"
morfer wrote:
"
GreyPlague wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:
I have 120 ex to invest, so I guess I have a similar question as the above poster: how much do I realistically need for this build? (Standard)

I play standard. It was quite expensive. The good cluster jewels can go for a few ex themselves, a good wand is 30+ ex, good armor is similar. The shield, which is a luxury, was similar again. And you still won't get close to what OP has. Realistically, 10-11k ES and that's with a 50ex watchers eye. At level 97 I hope to hit 12k ES and 11-12m dps. I'm still not done with mine but in standard you cant craft the crazy stupid stuff that's in harvest right now.

120ex is a start in standard, it is far from OP's build.

Can vouch for this post. Also doing this build on standard and the prices are quite close to what I payed for my gear (minus HH) and its not even close to the damage and tankyness of the OP.
Think I have smth like ~1,8m single target DPS on my 4L Power Siphon and sitting at around 10,5k ES. But my gear is kinda mediocre, as you can see on my profile "LetMeWanderThatForYou".
The gear is simply way more expensive (take for example simple +ES, +Int, +Tailwind, +Res boots, which cost ~30-40ex on Std and 3-8ex on Harvest) so take it with a grain of salt and maybe wait for Harvest getting core in some way.

Still enjoying the build a lot and can do T16+ ez but starting to look getting my gear up for T9/ T17 Delirium chaining.. looks like a long way to go, maybe there are cheaper options for that :/

So I hit a point (lvl 90ish? i probably could have done it earlier) where I switched my setup and did map clear, including T16, with the 4L Kinetic blast without any real issues and the 6L became the power siphon that I used for the map bosses and sometimes tougher rares. At that point it got MUCH smoother. Give that a shot. I will still sometimes switch back to a 6L kinetic blast when I go into a map and there's delirium just to get the little bit of extra speed in clearing.
Hey, working on crafting my gear for this build and I made these boots:

do i just use fork instead of pierce in the 6L ? thanks!
"
burdd wrote:
Hey, working on crafting my gear for this build and I made these boots:

do i just use fork instead of pierce in the 6L ? thanks!

its awakened fork or pierce. normal fork is not good :) A.Fork is more area, Pierce is more dmg
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
"
GreyPlague wrote:

So I hit a point (lvl 90ish? i probably could have done it earlier) where I switched my setup and did map clear, including T16, with the 4L Kinetic blast without any real issues and the 6L became the power siphon that I used for the map bosses and sometimes tougher rares. At that point it got MUCH smoother. Give that a shot. I will still sometimes switch back to a 6L kinetic blast when I go into a map and there's delirium just to get the little bit of extra speed in clearing.

Yeah, you could do it, I also played a bit with it, but in the end I prefer the zoom zoom 6L KB playstyle and as you said yourself: You want (and have) to switch back, once you got a good density. I had the shot at a T15 100% Delirum map with Nemesis/ Sextants/ Beyond etc etc and you really need the offscreen damage from the 6L KB.

Unrelated note: I added you ingame, always looking for fellow Standardplayers ;)
"
darciaz wrote:
I remember playing this build in Delirium and honestly for the amount of money i invested there are much better builds out there. Like this build is just perfect for harvest league as you can actually make these required items for the build to truly shine. Again im not shitting on build just pointing out that Harvest crafting makes many pieces that otherwise would cost you hundreds of exalts now you can make for almost nothing. So yeah gl standard guys
"
morfer wrote:
"
GreyPlague wrote:

Yeah, you could do it, I also played a bit with it, but in the end I prefer the zoom zoom 6L KB playstyle and as you said yourself: You want (and have) to switch back, once you got a good density. I had the shot at a T15 100% Delirum map with Nemesis/ Sextants/ Beyond etc etc and you really need the offscreen damage from the 6L KB.

Unrelated note: I added you ingame, always looking for fellow Standardplayers ;)

Not a problem, just message me in game and say that you're that guy. lol. I don't do much delirium content so there's very rarely and switching for me. I also haven't finished upgrading the 4L slot with awakened gems. It will be stronger eventually.

To address Jan...you're right. But I wanted to do a really big ES build, and CI, and this just ticked some other boxes. So...why not? I also LOVE being curse immune. If harvest crafting goes core, I can always make improvements later on too.
I got my SSF dude to 1.2k int and 10k ES. Basically good enough to do all content, still lots of room to improve but farming for crafts is getting tiring and there's no content to throw him up against in any case

had some really annoying RNG along the way like this cursed ammy just would not divine to max roll attributes and int, threw god knows how many lucky re-roll suffix crafts at it.

At same time was spamming lightning augments to get lightning pen but kept getting leech, slightly triggered by the whole thing and never got to use it lol astramentis the whole way.

Couple of comments/tips for anyone trying SSF or on a budget this league;

Without the shield and ailment immunity it's very hard to run 3 unique flasks. I used freeze immunity on boots and a corrupting blood immunity jewel, flask was rolled warding for curse immunity. That's fine until you get hit for bad bleed, i took zealots oath and regen roll on cinderswallow to help combat it. You could give up quicksilver adrenaline roll for bleed immunity i guess but movement speed.

All my mid or low tier flowers went onto Roa T1 seeds to get defence crafts, can never have enough add/remove.

Out of the gear i crafted for this build this 4 x t1 searching eye jewel is easily favourite

If there was ever a league to play attribute stacking build on a budget it's this league, enjoy while it lasts i guess

Last edited by Shankhook on Aug 4, 2020, 12:04:00 PM
I caved and made a good start, but I'm only at 7k ES. Can someone look at my gear and suggest upgrades? (Tricking_You_BOi is the character).
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz wrote:
I caved and made a good start, but I'm only at 7k ES. Can someone look at my gear and suggest upgrades? (Tricking_You_BOi is the character).

hey mate, atm helm andbody looks nice.. rest look like placeholders. I would say level to 90 at least before going into gearing, will be much easier.

Try not to miss t1 int on stuff. Otherwise the gearing section of the guide is the priority list to follow
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info