[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Hey trvialmatters,

first of all: Thanks for doing this guide! Since I dont have that much time anymore (skipped Delirium and only played a bit on Harvest) I decided to switch to standard and start a "longtime project" which would be your Int stacking KB/ PS wanderer.

I dont have that much currency on Standard and can only play every now and then but I really enjoy the build.

Could you or someone else take a look at my gear? The clear is fine (with HH obv. never a problem) but I really still struggle with single target damage..

Any things I could improve and fix my single target damage? Some levels are missing, only startet this char a few days ago :)

My char is shared (LetMeWanderThatForYou) so you can see the jewels and cluster I got so far.

Gear:

Spoiler
"
morfer wrote:
Hey trvialmatters,

first of all: Thanks for doing this guide! Since I dont have that much time anymore (skipped Delirium and only played a bit on Harvest) I decided to switch to standard and start a "longtime project" which would be your Int stacking KB/ PS wanderer.

I dont have that much currency on Standard and can only play every now and then but I really enjoy the build.

Could you or someone else take a look at my gear? The clear is fine (with HH obv. never a problem) but I really still struggle with single target damage..

Any things I could improve and fix my single target damage? Some levels are missing, only startet this char a few days ago :)

My char is shared (LetMeWanderThatForYou) so you can see the jewels and cluster I got so far.

Gear:

Spoiler

ty for the kind intro :) In a bit of hurry atm but a quick analysis:

Helm, body and amulet are very nice. 28q on shield and help will be a free ES boost, also craft int/q on body armor, u are getting more than enough str from belt and rings atm.

Rest of the gear is a bit 'makeshift' so its understandable that u are lacking boss dmg.

I would work on wand and rings first. Accuracy on wand can let u drop gloves which will help you get more suffix slots to abuse :) or do a pseudo 5L. Until then u can just gemswap for bosses and use 6L PS (a bit tedious but only a temporary problem)

For Passive Tree: Drop Arcane switftness, it doesn't do anything before u get the other pieces for ailment immunity. Also deep thoughts is unnecessary. That gives u 6 point extra which u can invest in Foresight, Harrier and another small cluster.

Also if u are going for shield large cluster u definitely want the node with attack dmg leeched as mana which will let you drop Mind Drinker for 2 points.

If you are around i will be streaming tomorrow and do PoB analysis for ppl in the end of every stream, just tune in and we can take a more detailed look.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Out of curiosity, is there a compelling reason you did not use any split personalities? In your specific case, with elemental immunity which is very difficult for most to fit into an already very expensive build, I understand the point restrictions and the reasons for not using them. However, in almost every iteration I try in POB, using split personalities turns out better with them in. Below is a pastbin for a rough version of what I am planning.

https://pastebin.com/QumDWu5Z

I would really appreciate your thoughts - my gear is nowhere near as good as yours, but I do not think it ever will be.

Also - removing spellslinger, just using a conductivty curse on hit in a ring and adding herald of thunder seems to work and be a damage increase.
Last edited by equil101 on Jul 29, 2020, 6:17:48 PM
"
equil101 wrote:
Out of curiosity, is there a compelling reason you did not use any split personalities? In your specific case, with elemental immunity which is very difficult for most to fit into an already very expensive build, I understand the point restrictions and the reasons for not using them. However, in almost every iteration I try in POB, using split personalities turns out better with them in. Below is a pastbin for a rough version of what I am planning.

I would really appreciate your thoughts - my gear is nowhere near as good as yours, but I do not think it ever will be.

Also - removing spellslinger, just using a conductivty curse on hit in a ring and adding herald of thunder seems to work and be a damage increase.

For split personalities with ES/int, i did test them last league. Sadly they do not work well with the current setup (just not enough travel nodes) and it is just not worth travelling more for them. (u are basically taking 5 str/armor nodes and adding +1.25 flat int and +1.25 flat ES on them, while losing crit multi from trans. flesh.)

I think u underestimated small cluster jewels a bit :) A small cluster jewel can give up to 24 int per click. (there is a mini guide on this in discord #guide and updates channel btw)

Oh also they were quite expensive last league so didnt make it into the guide as a budget option.

HoT setup depends, technically its possible to benefit from that setup if u can cap all your resists without losing an int suffix on any of your gear, and u dont have a gem slot for enhance. Main benefit would be ability to sneak in a herald cluster or take the herald nodes on tree etc.

Btw u dont need Auxium and mind drinker together, so u can shave 2 points from that tree

Last edited by Trivialmatters on Jul 29, 2020, 8:25:49 PM
can this build use void batteri to start out with?
"
"
equil101 wrote:

For split personalities with ES/int, i did test them last league. Sadly they do not work well with the current setup (just not enough travel nodes) and it is just not worth travelling more for them. (u are basically taking 5 str/armor nodes and adding +1.25 flat int and +1.25 flat ES on them, while losing crit multi from trans. flesh.)

I think u underestimated small cluster jewels a bit :) A small cluster jewel can give up to 24 int per click. (there is a mini guide on this in discord #guide and updates channel btw)

Oh also they were quite expensive last league so didnt make it into the guide as a budget option.

HoT setup depends, technically its possible to benefit from that setup if u can cap all your resists without losing an int suffix on any of your gear, and u dont have a gem slot for enhance. Main benefit would be ability to sneak in a herald cluster or take the herald nodes on tree etc.

Btw u dont need Auxium and mind drinker together, so u can shave 2 points from that tree

Thanks for the response. I will take a look. As a fiddled with things more, I think I agree. Lots of room to move things around.
"
dipperdyr wrote:
can this build use void batteri to start out with?

Void battery is a spell caster weapon, sadly this is an attack build.
So answer will be no.

"
"
morfer wrote:
Hey trvialmatters,

Gear:

Spoiler

ty for the kind intro :) In a bit of hurry atm but a quick analysis:

Helm, body and amulet are very nice. 28q on shield and help will be a free ES boost, also craft int/q on body armor, u are getting more than enough str from belt and rings atm.

Rest of the gear is a bit 'makeshift' so its understandable that u are lacking boss dmg.

I would work on wand and rings first. Accuracy on wand can let u drop gloves which will help you get more suffix slots to abuse :) or do a pseudo 5L. Until then u can just gemswap for bosses and use 6L PS (a bit tedious but only a temporary problem)

For Passive Tree: Drop Arcane switftness, it doesn't do anything before u get the other pieces for ailment immunity. Also deep thoughts is unnecessary. That gives u 6 point extra which u can invest in Foresight, Harrier and another small cluster.

Also if u are going for shield large cluster u definitely want the node with attack dmg leeched as mana which will let you drop Mind Drinker for 2 points.

If you are around i will be streaming tomorrow and do PoB analysis for ppl in the end of every stream, just tune in and we can take a more detailed look.

Hey Trivialmatters,

thanks for dropping in and taking a closer look to my gear! I would work on the quality on chest and shield, great idea. Will just grind out some Syndicates.
For the int+Q craft I also need a few more unveils so I can swap it in for the str+Q, thanks for that.

The Wand is pretty hard to get with a accuracy roll, since I think it has to be slammed (like yours?) and there is atm no one on Standard which would have the mods I need. Maybe I can get some flat acc on "normal" gloves and ring and see if I can still hit close to 100% chance to hit while swapping out the Shapers Touch gloves.

Rings are hard to come by and I just wanted to do them "last" so I kinda know which stats I need on them. Will see if I can find some good stuff or craft smth with a open suffix (I envy Harvest for the crafting.. :D)

I swapped some stuff around and settled in the new passives, thanks a lot!
Quick question to the leech on cluster: As far as I can see, I got smth like 360 mana leech (290 without Mind Drinker) and 1.9k ES leech in Path of Building, since I get 0.4% attack damage as mana leeched with the "Fuel the Fight" node of my Large Cluster - am I correct or do I miss something?
Since you said I should look out for it, while I think, I already have it. (on PoB I have to manually click in the passives for the Cluster since it doesnt get autoladed from parsing)

Will try to catch your stream but currently busy so I might have to be lucky for it. Will check the discord out though.

Once more: Thanks for helping, keep up the good work :)
How should I finish this wand? If multimod which crafts? Harvest craft? How to aug/remove accuracy if every single mod is attack?

How do you calculate the actual damage from power siphon? I know the tooltip number is way off and PoB is not accurate either. Do these show or try to show 1 power siphon hit and you multiply by number of projectiles or...?

I know I'm above 7M shaper dps based on comparisons with another build, I'm just curious as to where I'm at and how to make sure future upgrades really are the best for the build.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info