[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
Asag wrote:
I don't think so. No tailwind and low Int. Those boots are good but not for this build.

like i said, in my opinion. considering they are the first real crafting i've ever done and were pretty cheap to make
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Any advice on how to be a little tankier without sacrificing damage? Went through 100+ ex to get to this point. DPS isn't super high, but I could live with that if I didn't feel so squishy.

https://pastebin.com/GVgmVmJD
Same. I feel like I just wasted all my currency that I saved up because I die every time something even looks at me. Feelsbadman. Tons of damage but one shot by every single thing.
1st - see one shot boss videos
2 - see the guide and learn how expenisive end hard is the build.
3 - try to find any information U really need even if U have some exalts and lvl 95 char.
4 go away. this is too much min maxing personal crafting. There is no way to just check what stats and items u need.

Just first step- craft own gear. People just not selling old one even in second month of league.

Only usefull things I can find in this guide:
-I must stack int
-I must craft own wand
-I must theorycraft and minmaxing lol - really usefull.

ok
"Where to start (itemization priorities)" - this is fine. but descent wand is still not wand with stats x to y. And I dn't know what to expecting.
Deleting guardians like u or with half speed?

Maybe I'm really exalt piggy guy. Plz just add trade links xD no sht man ;p

Btw respect. This build deleting abilities are just amazing.
Last edited by Zakk777 on Nov 28, 2021, 2:51:47 PM
I've been inspired by this build guide since quite few months now (playing Standard Console, so no ultra broken legacy stuff, actually only the Rumi's flask it's legacy).
Made some changes to make the build more in line with my goals (mostly survivability).
I can confirm that probably it's not the most efficient build when it comes to investment/result, but surely has one of the highest ceiling I've seen in a build to date without abusing some broken mechanics...

Some of the changes I made:

- Not using spellslinger to cast Snipers Mark, ye sometimes it can feel clunky to cast arcanist brand to apply exposure and curse, but at the end of the day when u really want those applied it's almost always when u actually have the time to cast arcanist brand without loosing the flow of the play.

- Using Tempest Shield instead, which gives a huge boost to survivability and reliably shocks even when using power syphon with ele focus.

- Using a Lethal pride below the Infused notables, which at the moment gives me 5% chance DD and intimidate (trying to roll one for 10% DD and intimidate). Passives I've got around it are Infused, Soul Thief and Coldheafted Calculation

- Using Sigil of Power, which I've found be very useful in many situation (most end game bosses fight, Simulacrums, Rituals and I guess Ultimatums when they will implement it.

The build is immune to basically anything the game can throw at you: Chaos damage, Curses, Criticals, Ele reflect, Stun, all elemental ailment, Corrupted blood,
It has 19k ES (20k once I'll finish crafting small clusters), 30 mln single target dps, 8mln Kb clear, 43/48 block chance with Rumi's (legacy 18/10).

I've done pretty much everything deathless with the build (simu30 included) and actually leveled from 99 to 100 all in Glennach Beyond+Nemesis).

Again, nothing of this depends on any legacy stuff u can't find in league (besides the Rumi's, not big of a deal, I guess) but sure, the investment needed to make the build this powerful is huge but while on console took me months because of scarcity, on Pc league it should take much, much less time as long as u have the fund.

Last thing:
I've tried and experimented different ascendacies and I completely agree with the build creator that Assassin is still the best one. The only one that can really come close is Raider.

Disclaimer: everything written is based on my personal gaming experience :p
Last edited by Asra101010 on Nov 30, 2021, 7:52:11 AM

new to the build, problem with boss killer, low leech (something bout 1000es) and targhetting with PS.... any trick or item to uppdate?

p.s. my old EoW sabo is more easy (drop bomb and they follow targhet, ps seem to miss targhet sometimes...)
"
Asra101010 wrote:

The build is immune to basically anything the game can throw at you: Chaos damage, Curses, Criticals, Ele reflect, Stun, all elemental ailment, Corrupted blood,
It has 19k ES (20k once I'll finish crafting small clusters), 30 mln single target dps, 8mln Kb clear, 43/48 block chance with Rumi's (legacy 18/10).

Except for no leech map mod unfortunately =/
"
Bethrezhen wrote:
"
Asra101010 wrote:

Except for no leech map mod unfortunately =/

Yes exactly, only map mod I reroll
ele reflect?
Awakened Wed makes u immune to ele reflect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info