MTX

"
"
Minecraft did the same thing before they allowed crossplay between PS4 and Xbox.

Minecraft did it after Microsoft bought Mojang and requires a microsoft account to do so, in pre-microsoft minecraft MTX was platform restricted.

And ggg can do the same thing you have a ggg account it can be linked to your gamertag/steam account no reason at all for them not to have your mtx on all platforms.there is no excuse it costs them nothing but what they want is for you to play console buy something realize the console version sucks and buy it again on PC.
"
there is no excuse it costs them nothing but what they want is for you to play console buy something realize the console version sucks and buy it again on PC

Poe is not only game that does this, There are loads of online games that have Platform segregated MTX both f2p and b2p, of the games that i have on my ps4 Warframe, Elder Scrolls Online, Startrek Online, PoE and Neverwinter online all have both platform segregation and account bound MTX, some like warframe and startrek online have platform exclusive MTX.
"
"
there is no excuse it costs them nothing but what they want is for you to play console buy something realize the console version sucks and buy it again on PC

Poe is not only game that does this, There are loads of online games that have Platform segregated MTX both f2p and b2p, of the games that i have on my ps4 Warframe, Elder Scrolls Online, Startrek Online, PoE and Neverwinter online all have both platform segregation and account bound MTX, some like warframe and startrek online have platform exclusive MTX.

So that's the excuse we shouldn't be decent human beings because some other people are b@stards? Also eso when they launched console started allowing one way transfers of your entire account. I would be happy with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info