[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Guys,

Would anyone have a pob (3.11) for leveling?

I tried to follow the video of Gucci and Zizaran, but they all have the pob (3.10).

"
affenflail wrote:
I would go for Charisma first anyways... still expensive with 2x Golden Oil.

You can later swap to Command of Steel. I am planning my Lifetree at the moment to get it going.

Can u share after u finished? ty!
Last edited by GnZRoses on Jun 17, 2020, 10:50:02 AM
"
GnZRoses wrote:
Guys,

Would anyone have a pob (3.11) for leveling?

I tried to follow the video of Gucci and Zizaran, but they all have the pob (3.10).

"
affenflail wrote:
I would go for Charisma first anyways... still expensive with 2x Golden Oil.

You can later swap to Command of Steel. I am planning my Lifetree at the moment to get it going.

Can u share after u finished? ty!

The tree didn't changed. You can convert their starter PoB from 3.10 to 3.11 without any problems.

My start would look like this a little:

https://pastebin.com/Zf0vbKNZ

You can either go to constitution notable for Str, 19% maxlife, 20maxlife or use that 4 points and take the Melding Circle for 15% maxlife and 25% ES.

Maybe with the Melding wheel you save some respec points later, but at the start for maxlife, would go with the lifescaling.

It's just an option... you can go either with or without alira and/or commander of darkness before mistress of sacrifice in the ascendency tree. Depends on your equip and resistances.

Make sure to have some Dex on your Gear (Jade Amulets f.e.) or take a big dex node instead.

As starting skills go either 3 spellslinger (no problem with 3-4 links at beginning of lvl 24) and use one for VD, one for desecrate and one for Wave of Conviction. I mostly use DD and solo cast Wave or Flammability
Last edited by affenflail on Jun 17, 2020, 11:05:00 AM
for some reason, POE throw out an error for me, could you repost it or could you put your profile passive tree please?
Is the amount of damage visible in videos, attainable in league? Seems bonkers
"
Jakecoffee wrote:
for some reason, POE throw out an error for me, could you repost it or could you put your profile passive tree please?

just go to https://pastebin.com/Zf0vbKNZ in the browser and copy&paste the code as pastebin declares the jumble of text as spam
i tried it again, and same error. after I press 'esc' key, and show 'The build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree.' You may need to update the program before loading this build.
"
Jakecoffee wrote:
i tried it again, and same error. after I press 'esc' key, and show 'The build you are trying to load uses an unrecognised version of the passive skill tree.' You may need to update the program before loading this build.

yes... i see how about updating pob?

Here is the Build on which it works:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
no, i just downloaded and installed 'Release 1.4.169.1' the latest one.
Same error.

the error was showing some like this below,

In'OnFrame': Modules/Build.lua:133: attempt to index field 'mainOutput' (a nil value)

something about Launch.lua file.
i tried another pob link, and its working.
thanks for 3.11 i made some changes
- fixed the mana reduce on the rings to 20% (f)
- removed arcange surge from gloves
-- changed gloves to normal without abyss
added herald of ash on blood magic on gloves (2 green 2 red)

now i have 14% hp and 756 mana (5%)

also got the new undertaker node and dropped some es as ill never do the last 5 levels

lost a bit of dmg during all that but lets me be free to find a helmet witout the res

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info