[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Anyone noticed the change to Bodyswap, I know it was not really used because of the targeting issues but maybe it's better for mapping now :

"
Bodyswap
Improved the targeting behaviour of triggered Bodyswap when nothing was targeted. It now prioritises corpses if there are any near your targeted location.
"
livejamie wrote:
The Spellslinger Mana Reservation enchant is probably needed for us now.

3.11 Update:

Alright for me nothing changed basically as i will keep my rings. For league players the advise is:

- Spellslinger reduced reservation enchant instead of CDR

- Get CDR on Boots to hit 52% CDR cap
- Use Buff Effect/ Fire Damage anguish rings in league
- Annoint whatever will be best dps in new skilltree probably the new +2 corpse node.

Last edited by zzang on Jun 17, 2020, 4:19:57 AM
I guess I should play life Spellslinger vd as starter and get currency until I can do vd+dd?
"
Prismaa wrote:
I guess I should play life Spellslinger vd as starter and get currency until I can do vd+dd?

Exactly, my friend.
So what rings you would ues for the new league. Will it still be this effective without the rings?
wakka
Well we have 1 gem slot free if not using abyssal socket gloves so why not move Ash to health reservetion with blood magic gem? with DD that 0.3 trigger more per sec will do more dmg that double dmg rings
Undertaker Cluster is bonkers. Respec from nerfed Spiritual Aid to get it would be wise.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jun 17, 2020, 5:13:50 AM
"
zzang wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
The Spellslinger Mana Reservation enchant is probably needed for us now.

3.11 Update:

Alright for me nothing changed basically as i will keep my rings. For league players the advise is:

- Spellslinger reduced reservation enchant instead of CDR

- Get CDR on Boots to hit 52% CDR cap
- Use Buff Effect/ Fire Damage anguish rings in league
- Annoint whatever will be best dps in new skilltree probably the new +2 corpse node.

Why not taking f.e. the 2x 15% more corpselife from the wheel?

If a mob(corpse has 1000 life and creates a corpse, Corpsepact creates 50% increased life, so 1500 life corpse. DD uses 6% of the maxlife of a corpse, not affected by spelldmg-modifiers.

So when most of the dmg-calculation for DD comes from corpse life, with the 2x 15% increase, the corpse life example would jump to 1800.

6% of 1500 base is 90, 6% of 1800 is 108, which would be DPS increase of 20% in the base calculation of Detonate dead, if I am right.

... due to I am not home at the moment, I can't check PoB how this would affect the DPS of DD.
Guys, did you see the change of Command of Steel?

Command of Steel
1% increased Damage per 1% Chance to Block Attack Damage
+3% Chance to Block Attack Damage while holding a Shield

Before it was increase attack damage... now its increased damage... thats 75!!! % increased damage.
Can you give the link to POB/build for Life version before we have a budget to transition to LL? Or describe briefly major changes I need to consider.
Thanks for the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info