[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Has anyone tried converting to eye of winter slinger?
i'm not that's good in craft cuz i'm new :D >> so i can't find the helmet in fact also i find one not like urs and so bad by 2 ex :D
"
mfa1486 wrote:
i'm not that's good in craft cuz i'm new :D >> so i can't find the helmet in fact also i find one not like urs and so bad by 2 ex :D

Due to recent patch changes, this build took a heavy nerf.
It's also insanely difficult to get it working and very expensive.

I'd suggest looking at other builds, as unless your willing to spend a shit ton of ex, you will struggle to get this functional in a good way.
"
3.15 Update: Build survived
Guide is not supported anymore.
Play Cast on Crit for straight out better performance.

@Zzang

Could you give some more details on the "play cast on crit" part?
There wouldn't happen to be a level-to-level explanation attached here would there? Like apart of the PoB I am missing?
"
Dayton2177 wrote:
There wouldn't happen to be a level-to-level explanation attached here would there? Like apart of the PoB I am missing?

No, this guide never targeted a level experience. This guide was for people with a lot of exalteds to spend for reasonable performance. You basically transition into this build with regret orbs at lvl 95+ and you should have all the gear ready by then.

That being said this build is dead and out of support (simply not worth the investment anymore). Play Cast on Crit builds they can trigger 10 times a second and deliver much more dps with a lot less investment and struggle.
If you want to stay with VD/DD, then check out a couple of builds.

Gryph's CoC DD: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3007160

Jungroan's double CoC DD+VD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7NCCzTk4Ts
Will this be updated by 10/22 with the new tree? Would love to play it opening day for 3.16. Super cool build!
"
Zeyeon1 wrote:
Will this be updated by 10/22 with the new tree? Would love to play it opening day for 3.16. Super cool build!

Ziz offered a version in his recent video.
"
ZerotuL wrote:
"
Zeyeon1 wrote:

Ziz offered a version in his recent video.

ziz's video is 1/100th the effort zzang put into this build, and should not be viewed as anything but a very early-stage theorycraft. you won't get nearly the same results

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info