[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Not gonna lie though that this build hits like a train, I have reached lvl 100, and have gotten most of the possible items that i could get or crafted myself. Complete all the contents available in game and thank you once again for this awesome build!

POB Link: https://pastebin.com/6HHCN8aC

Im glad to hear that i could provide you a nice gameplay experience with my guide!
If anyone is selling the full char let me know, got a witch at 97 and am bored of 100 deadeye.
"
zzang wrote:

Yes its not easy, Harvest need quite some knowledge and currency for such items to be pulled off.
So your next step if you do want the crit is: Aug a prefix that is a influenced one like elder/shaper maybe aug cold works for cold spell dmg prefix need to check the mods. When u got a influenced prefix mod you maven for a 16% success chance and yes you can remove elevated hypo with that there is no better way of doing this.

Good luck :)
But hey after 3.14 we will close our eyes and exalt. Isnt that better :PPP

I think I just got really lucky:

All i did was slam an exalt and hit a random influenced mod, then used maven orb which deleted that random mod again and elevated crit :) oooffff

From my understanding this part was the most crucial in crafting this helmet.

Maven orb can not delete (or elevate, but thats no problem cuz they are both already elevated now) a suffix when i craft "suffixes can not be changed", right?!

Then now i can "simply" use "add/remove influenced mod" till i hit T1 concentrated effect + another random influenced prefix, then craft "suffixes can not be changed" and have 50% chance to elevate concentrated effect and remove the 2nd random prefix right?

And in case i augment 2 prefixes and non of them is T1 concentrated effect - i can still bench craft "suffixes can not be changed" and scour orb to reset the item to that point im currently at, right?
Like that my 2 elevated suffixes are safe now.

Is there any mistake in my thoughts or something that would make it even easier?

Thank you very much again Zzang for taking the time and answering my questions!
I do have to admitt that i understand your opinion towards the harvest craft nerf much better now! I shouldnt have judged while never even having really used it! Im still somewhat ambivalent in my thoughts about that nerf...

EDIT:
Just realized that "add/remove influenced mod" is very expensive, so ill try my luck with "reforge item, keep suffixes" instead.
Chances for hitting T1 concentrated effect are even way worse this way, but its like 1 ex vs 20 ex per try... so it should still be the cheaper way, huh?!
Last edited by Etralis on Mar 19, 2021, 10:52:29 AM
"
Etralis wrote:

Maven orb can not delete (or elevate, but thats no problem cuz they are both already elevated now) a suffix when i craft "suffixes can not be changed", right?!

Maven Orb will respect the meta mod suffixes cannot be changed.

"
Etralis wrote:

Then now i can "simply" use "add/remove influenced mod" till i hit T1 concentrated effect + another random influenced prefix, then craft "suffixes can not be changed" and have 50% chance to elevate concentrated effect and remove the 2nd random prefix right?

Yes, whatever the best way is to get T1 conc effect. League prices differ heavily from standard prices for crfats in this regard. Reforge Keep suffixes is probably the cheapest possibility.
Then you aug the another influence while the item has crafted "Suffixes cannot be changed" and Maven Orb but dont forget to close your eyes before :)

It is done!

....or is it actually??

God, i cant decide whether to go for T1 flat ES instead of %.... it should be 178 ES then instead of 175...sigh.... :-)

Anyway, very happy I made it :)))
Thanks alot for the help again!

Crafting this cost me exactly 519 exalts.

I think i was overall very lucky (especially considering that i wasted a maven orb on the wrong crit mod -,-)

Last edited by Etralis on Mar 19, 2021, 8:58:44 PM
Congratz now time to fix boots.
Also 500 ex is the very lower end of cost for this. Seems like Maven suffix was your luckiest part.
this is a standard build. dont get baited into it like i did. this guy should really put standard in the title.
"
CutePanties wrote:
this is a standard build. dont get baited into it like i did. this guy should really put standard in the title.

No, this build is completely viable for league with Harvest in its current form. For next league it will be standard only after the harvest nerf.
"
zzang wrote:
"
CutePanties wrote:

No, this build is completely viable for league with Harvest in its current form. For next league it will be standard only after the harvest nerf.

Totally agree, this is fine for Ritual. Spent around 10ex on stuff but still feel like an unstoppable train.

BTW does anyone know the reason for supporting Frenzy with Barrage Support? I totally noobed out and had it linked with just Barrage... When I realised and put in Barrage Support I now notice the animation lock as I fire off extra projectiles, and I *feel* like I do more damage, but what's the actual reason/maths behind it?

Loving the build btw :)
Hey guys!

Maybe someone can help me. Playing this Build for a few days now and having an absolute Blast, but i had to skill into the small mana reservation nodes on the left, which costs me 1 skillpoint.
https://pastebin.com/C8B0zKSm
this is my pob and i cant find my mistake, why i have only 1% mana left and he has 7% left... Cant use frenzy if i skill like that :/

Thanks in advance !

Edit: Nvm found it! i am pretty stupid...
Last edited by TobiasSch on Mar 21, 2021, 1:03:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info